hammer9

SS' Templates Thread

8,365 posts in this topic

Thanks for these - now can update my collection of templates! :thumbsup:

New re-link for Templates on first post (more add new templates by rafa23, madman99 & berengario)

zeromoi likes this

Which one has the new templates? Or do we need to download them all?

Thanks for this one. My favorite Croatian kit and the best team we ever had in our young history.

Great Max19, ill add them to megapack templates cheers :D

I know I mentioned this on FM:G so sorry if it sounds like I'm being a pain, but does anyone have the template below, I would like to use it for a project im working on and would make it myself but I thought I'd ask if it exist's before going to the trouble of making it only to find out somebody else already has done.

Juve_5F00_away10_5F00_m.jpg

I know I mentioned this on FM:G so sorry if it sounds like I'm being a pain, but does anyone have the template below, I would like to use it for a project im working on and would make it myself but I thought I'd ask if it exist's before going to the trouble of making it only to find out somebody else already has done.

Juve_5F00_away10_5F00_m.jpg

cesco11 got them, i have pm him...wait for this template. ;)

cesco11 got them, i have pm him...wait for this template. ;)

Cheers hammer (Y), we still waiting for him to sign up here or has he signed up and is just offline?

Cheers hammer (Y), we still waiting for him to sign up here or has he signed up and is just offline?

yeah i have told him, join here! :D hopeful!

yeah i have told him, join here! :D hopeful!

Okay good to know mate, I hope he does would be a shame if he didn't

Awesome templates guys. keep it up!

hi everybody

:vamos:

2uh5rbm.png

Uhlsport 19

Madman99 likes this

Cool stuff man. Can someone upload it on Mediafire for me? Filefront refuses to work.

Cool stuff man. Can someone upload it on Mediafire for me? Filefront refuses to work.

I can upload it to 4shared.com - (if hammer gives me permission to of course) Would that be any good for you?

Oh it's fine thanks, I got a friend to send em over msn.

Glad to see you here, doing your thing, Hammer!!

I can't wait for the updated pack!

I can upload it to 4shared.com - (if hammer gives me permission to of course) Would that be any good for you?

If it's possible I would like a other place besides Filefront, It doesn't work for uploaded PSD's wich are not packed in a Rar. file and only Rar. files once in a while. Other upload sites no problems at all. Still searching what the problem could be at Filefront but the only thing to do is to put down my virusscanner and Filefront is a site where You don't want to do that according to my virusscanner. The problem is of the last few weeks, strange.

So please if it's possible to get it from somewhere else I would be very grateful.

If it's possible I would like a other place besides Filefront, It doesn't work for uploaded PSD's wich are not packed in a Rar. file and only Rar. files once in a while. Other upload sites no problems at all. Still searching what the problem could be at Filefront but the only thing to do is to put down my virusscanner and Filefront is a site where You don't want to do that according to my virusscanner. The problem is of the last few weeks, strange.

So please if it's possible to get it from somewhere else I would be very grateful.

Ok akhnaton here is a PSD file that has not been packed in a Rar uploaded to 4shared.com.......... as well as being an Adidas template that I do not believe can be found in the megapack (click the image)

AdidasTemplate98.png

Give that a try, if it works well for you I will ask Hammer if I can upload his templates to 4shared.com for you :thumbsup:

What team uses this template!?

I believe River Plate used it, but its not a new one Choko just a personal favourite of mine mainly due to the textured pattern on it :)

Oh... Never seen it before... Thanks. :thumbsup:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead