FM-View Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hey guys, my name is Steve. I'm sure I've been on here before over the years, but I don't have the best of records with remembering what email/password/username went with anything haha! I've been playing CM/FM since 99/00 so I'm not a complete newbie. Currently I'm bringing HFC Haarlem back to life on my FM19 save Feel free to bite at an adequate level.
  5. Timo3681

SS' Fantasy Kits Thread

Bundesliga 2044/2045 Fantasy Kits: FC Bayern München Home: Borussia Dortmund Home:  Fortuna Düsseldorf Home: Bayer Leverkusen Home: Eintracht Frankfurt Home: 1.FC Nürnberg Home: SV Werder Bremen Home: TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Home: SC Freiburg Home: Borussia Mönchengladbach Home: FC Schalke 04 Home: FSV Mainz 05 Home: VfB Stuttgart Home: Hertha BSC Berlin Home: Hannover 96 Home: VfL Wolfsburg Home: RB Leipzig Home: FC Augsburg Home: Germany Home EM 2044:
  6. Boas, vê se é isto que queres:

leiria1.png

leiria2.png

leiria3.png

7. kifla6

SS' Work in Progress 19/20 New!

I'll do Croatian 1th and 2nd league
  8. Patres10

FC’12 Official Thread

England Premier League Italy Serie A Portugal Liga NOS
  9. debeli75

FC’12 Official Thread

10. BabaFumika

3D Kits W.I.P. 18/19 Thread New!

USA - MLS 2019 3D for me
  11. As far as I know Ipswich and Sheffield Utd did not use 3rd kits in last season, so they're not in the pack. Many teams at beginning of the season declare last season away kit to be used as 3rd option in cases of some cup match colour clash. But often such case doesn't happen and teams don't use 3rd kit at all. If you know for a fact that those teams used 3rd kits in official matches (red Ipswich and purple Sheffield) and even better, if you're able to link to picture galleries, I'll add those kits in both 2D and 3D packs
  12. BabaFumika

3D Kits Download Thread for FM18/FM19 (2018/19) New!

JAPAN - J1 League 3D 2019 (1st) by BabaFumika (FMNATION) https://www.mediafire.com/file/kjh4mdun1nyq0n9/JAPAN_-_J1_LEAGUE_3D_2019.zip/file
  13. Last week
  14. Any idea why Ipswich kits and Sheff Utd 3rd don't show in game? I've added the SSKCC and they still don't show
  15. Major League Soccer 2019 https://www.mediafire.com/file/gwidl6bi72i74wx/Major_League_Soccer.rar/file
  16. Swaineh

SS' Fantasy Kits Thread

Hey guys. I'm not a noob here but I've lost the email my old account was connected to so here I am! I'm looking for some kits for HFC Haarlem - a well known team from the 70's-80's who went bankrupt in 2010 after a 2 decade decline. I'd like the home kit something along the lines of the blue kit attached. I couldn't find the correct shade of logo as it's a retro one, so I've put one in I found along with the current one.. I'd like the sponsor to be Jopen, a dutch beer company from Haarlem itself. I think COPA are an Amsterdam company, but if you're struggling with finding a logo for it, I'm more than happy to have adidas. Away kit I'm easy on. In their recent history at least it was Yellow, which I'd like aswell. With the same blue trim as the home kit. Same sponsor and manufacturer as the home too please. Many thanks everyone!
  17. Cavalcanti

FBKits - Official Thread

Brasil - Serie D 2019.rar
  18. SS'18/19 update packs:- Mexico - Ascenso Clausura SS'2019 by Yoz New! Canada - Premier League SS'2019 by Uncle Sam New! >> See on first post!! << Just notice...I haven't checked SSKCC for all above packs, will work on it soon
  19. BabaFumika

3D Kits Download Thread for FM18/FM19 (2018/19) New!

I don't know yet. If I do, I'll write it down on the WIP list.
  20. einherjer83

FC’12 Template Thread

Template area for FC'12: If anyone wants to help out with the packs, give us a shout! Template megapack 4.0 Download
  21. einherjer83

FC’12 Official Thread

Norway - PostNord-ligaen 2019 is added to the download area!
  22. JackHammer

Don't act like you have missed me . . .

Our own Rhod Gilbert returns!
  23. Rob262012

SS' RETRO Kits Thread (RETRO ONLY)

Thank you so much.
  24. ChrisOrmie

Don't act like you haven't missed me.

I thought we banned this guy? Ohai Jon.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?