4. Jaco89

SS' RETRO Kits Thread (RETRO ONLY)

Real Madrid 1994-96
  5. Jaco89

SS' Official Kits Thread

Flamengo 2019 con y sin publicidad
  6. vonreichsmueller

Un-Named Project - Follow Up To Steel 18 Logos

Nice. At fmscout there was today a new command. Some news of the project?
  7. Last week
  8. Murray

FM2019

Yup, this is totally my fault... He's not featured for my side much lately due to the fact that he's currently out on loan to Man United, after handing in a transfer request as he feels he's achieved all he can at the club. Also, he's 35, so not exactly at his prime. And yes, Steven Gerrard is the current England manager.
  9. hammer9

SS' Templates Thread

Errea 411 (thanks to bolid74 for template, remade by hammer9) >> Download <<
  10. Many thanks to you for the Groupe E of French National 3. Is it possible to you to make the other groups ? Have a nide day. Louison

11. bolid74

SS' Official Kits Thread

Manchester United away 19/20
  12. GabrielGvaz

SS' Fantasy Kits Thread

Kits fantasy Palmeiras Rakuten
  13. deli77

3D Kits W.I.P. 18/19 Thread New!

Hello, can someone make Bulgaria 1 Liga
  14. Director

SS' Official Kits Thread

Manchester United 19/20 Home (With & Without Sleeve Sponsor)
  15. pgjr

SS' Work in Progress 19/20 New!

Superettan 2019. Missing away kits for Västerås SK, Norrby IF and Trelleborgs FF. They have not play'd with away kit, yet, but i will make them. DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6q6y82k4ui2c0v5/2019_Superettan.rar/file
  16. argypaok

FRANCE 1986
  17. BabaFumika

SS' Official Kits Thread

I'm going to make it as a request. Please understand the lack of quality. Ajax home & Away 19/20 Feyenoord Away 19/20 AZ Alkmaar Home 19/20
  18. shooto

SS' Official Kits Thread

MACRON 351 is very similar
  19. Fab Cardoso

SS' Templates Thread

Can anyone make this template please?
  20. Matiasu

SS' Official Kits Thread

Can someone create the jersey of the Kariobangi Sharks 18/19 or tell me if there are templates for doing it yourself? Please.
  21. argypaok

USA Home 1992-1994
  22. bolid74

SS' Official Kits Thread

Crystal Palace home 19/20
  23. commander

CPv kits - Oficial Thread

Denmark England Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany
  24. shooto

SS' Templates Thread

Modify the Jako 173 kit and you get what you're looking for
  25. Earlier
  26. BabaFumika

3D Kits Download Thread for FM18/FM19 (2018/19) New!

CHINA - Super League 3D 2019 (1st) by BabaFumika ( FMNATION ) http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgnsws4c4xfw823/China_-_Super_League_3D_2019.zip/file <NOTICE> Home & Away Uniform Pack in China's top-tier league. I couldn't find any information about the away uniforms of the two teams. (tianjin fc, shenhua fc) If I get information later, it will be added. Thank you to Phitsa(Fm-view) for helping me with the uniform information.
  27. BabaFumika

SS' Download Area For Domestic League Kits Packs 18/19

CHINA - Super League SS`2019 (1st) by BabaFumika ( FMNATION ) http://www.mediafire.com/file/80cg33z43zjaar5/China_-_Super_League_SS%602019.zip/file <NOTICE> Home & Away Uniform Pack in China's top-tier league. I couldn't find any information about the away uniforms of the two teams. (tianjin fc, shenhua fc) If I get information later, it will be added. Thank you to Phitsa(Fm-view) for helping me with the uniform information.
  28. marcosgil_07

SS' Templates Thread

Can somebody help me with this template? Thanks!
  29. StuW

FM2019

Have to say I'm enjoying my saves this FM. Maybe as I'm not playing as much due to work etc. Cracking along with Wolfsburg. FInished 4th in the first season, which I am very hapy with, as it boosts our finances with CL qualification. Best players without a doubt were Origi, Pereira and Meré, all of which were my signings. Suprisingly Meré was listed as one of the 2 "worst transfers" in season review. 18 goals from Origi, 15 goals and 7 assists from Pereira really pushed us into the top 4. Vagnoman (£8.5m signing from HSV) has made the DR position his, whilst Gian-Luca Itter has done the same at DL. Big sales in January, with Guilavogui gone, and Malli as well. Neither really fitted into the team, and with Camacho in the defensive role, and Pereira's emergence at AMC, these were expendable players. With Sargent and Joveljic, I've got two top potential ST who I can look to for the forseeable future. A lot of youngsters in, who will be either potential first team, or at least sold for a profit. --- So after qualifying for CL, I made moves to strengthen the squad. I was handed arund £30m to do that, which was not bad at all. I managed to get Pereira on a free, after a great season I couldn't say no. Unfortunately Origi signed a new deal to sit on Liverpool's bench. So, I signed Mateta, who was the 3rd top scorer last season, behind Origi (2nd) and Lewandowski (1st). Also I've strengthened one of our closer rivals. Brekalo had a great season, even at the age of 20, however with no real cover for hm, I decided to bring in Jesé on loan, at no cost. He'll provide cover across both wings and also up top. With the sale of Gerhardt pending, I made use of our affiliation with River to sign one of the best young midfielders in the world, Exequiel Palacios, for just £4.1m. I am sure he will become a club legend. I'd never managed to settle on Steffen or Klaus at RW, I decided to look for a new one, who would fit better with our tactics. Eventually I settled on David Neres, who surely will terrorize both the BL and CL. I've got 5 youngsters signing in the future, which will boost our youth team.
  30. StuW

FM2019

Yeah, I've seen it a few times in the past. Normally followed up with the usual multiple choice conversation after a couple of weeks if they don't play much.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?