Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested, such as on our logon screen and registration page.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify any individual user of this website. Cookies set by this site are not shared with any third parties. Cookies that are set by this website are used solely on a per session basis. More specifically, the Cookies we set are used to:
- Maintain your session, such as keeping you logged in for the duration of your visit. This is determined by the "Remember Me" option on the login form.
- Temporarily store your topic "unread" markers for the duration of your vist before they are saved to our database permanently.
There are also potential Cookies that are set by third-parties (specifically, Google, Facebook and Twitter). These cookies are used for:
- Personal advertising preferences, if you have a Google account and are logged in at the same time as visiting this site.
- Anonymous visitor tracking information. Such as measuring the number of new vs. returning visitors this site is receiving.
- Submitting posts to your Facebook and Twitter account(s), should this be enabled in your settings area.
For more information regarding these third-party cookies, please see their individual Privacy Policies for more information as to how they use your information and as to when they set these Cookies.
The Cookies that are set by this site are required in order for this website to function correctly. If you do not agree to these Cookies being stored on your device, please do not proceed with logging in to the website or registering. Disabling cookies in your web browser will give you a very limited, if not unusable experience of our website because of these limitations.
If you are already a member on this website and no longer wish to be a member because of these Cookie requirements, please contact an administrator (admin [at] fm-view [dot] net) to get yourself removed from our account database.
As with all websites, log files are maintained of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files capture your IP address, but do not capture any other personal information. This IP address is automatically recognised by our web servers and can only be used to personally identify you by your Internet Service Provider, and not by the administrators of this website.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important for us. Although we do not restrict our registration systems to a specific age group, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we come across a member of this age we will do our best to remove any personally identifiable information about this member.