Zabier

Member of the Month: November

MOTM November  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CarlosBaggie
    • Big Matt (John)
    • Upthehammers

It's that time of the month! Last month didn't have a member of the month because it was such an even standard that it was impossible to pick out 3 or 4 names when so many contributed as much as each other.

This month though three names have stood out.

CarlosBaggie is relatively new to the forums but has shown enthusiasm and quality right across the boards. He's a West Brom fan which is not his fault but he's a hot talent and we're looking forward to seeing more from him.

John has taken a lot of this month. His FM View Draft League is a massive project but if any member can pull it off he can. He's been posting rapidly around the forums and has been ever present again.

Upthehammers is back and with a vengeance. He comes and goes to his heart's content but whenever he is here he is always emphatic.

My vote goes to CarlosBaggie. I want us to promote new talent and he deserves this. John was a close second in my eyes because he's been posting like a beast. Upthehammers has also been doing great and I for one am so glad to see him back.

I've also gone for CarlosBaggie

He's been posting a lot recently and it's good (Y)

Same as you 2. I think he's the one of the few new faces that arrived at the same time that will stick around for quite a while with any luck.

Once FM-V gets its claws in, there is no looking back \o/.

Same as you 2. I think he's the one of the few new faces that arrived at the same time that will stick around for quite a while with any luck.

Once FM-V gets its claws in, there is no looking back \o/.

I can't escape it! Seriously though, I'm just enjoying the advice and some of the banter around the forum, so thanks lads :)

I genuinely couldn't decide who to vote for, all 3 have been absolute top drawer so I will leave who I voted for undisclosed :P

Miss!!! Miss!!! Rob voted for Upthehammers!!! Tell him off Miss!!! :D

Ha. you got me blush.gif

Carlos. I think he's been an excellent new member and I hope he stays.

Carlos for me, all three have had a great month like. They can all be MOTM \o/

• Like 1

John for me, most underrated person here.

What the hell is going on. Everytime I click "View New Posts" it says Rich has posted again.

*headdesk*

Im going for Carlos, he's come along and has been fb! John deserves it just as much tbh as he's also been excellent but Carlos just sneaked it for me.

Congratulations to CarlosBaggie who wins the Member of the Month for November award!