FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bunk

Current Game Awards

Just a heads up but this shall be starting on a regular basis, maybe fortnightly or so. We'll have a current game thread of the month/fortnight set up, nominated by the staff but voted on by yourselves. Something to add a little spice to that section and reward yous for your efforts.

A round up of all the best action from your current games shall also be written in a somewhat fantasy outlook and put up on the mainsite within time and again this will be carried out on a regular basis although this may be a couple weeks away yet as I'm hoping this will spur a few of yous to create your own threads in this section and we'll have more to choose from.

Sounds good, try to give the majority if not every current game a mention. Just to keep spirits high \o/

Yeah, a lot of effort is put into the current games so we need to give the authors just as much effort back to show them their work is appreciated and admired. The talent is hot so this will be a very interesting competition.

Tbh I'd rather loads of folk commented on my thread than getting any awards or that.

Tbh I'd rather loads of folk commented on my thread than getting any awards or that.

All the staff have vowed to take more of an interest in current game threads so we'll see how it goes. I'll comment after your next update to slate you for being shite, don't worry x

Says the cunt who didn't win the league for two seasons, pipe down.

I won it second season, get tae fuck.

I agree with Jordo to an extent, but then this is going to publicise the CG threads more. Win/win?

To be fair yous need to come and go a bit, if yous reply to others they'll be more likely teo reply to yours so it swings in roundabouts.

Not that I'm saying I don't understand but I'm sure between the publicity this'll give them and the more active role the staff have promised to take we'll see a difference.