FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zabier

FIFA 2010 World Cup Forum Now Live!

http://forum.fm-view.net/forum/190-fifa-2010-world-cup/

The FIFA 2010 World Cup forum is now up and running. In it you will find loads of great stuff.

We're doing an Offline Tournament for the competition which will be set up in the next week or so. Jasper will be running a World Cup Prediction League. AlexBRFC will be organising an FM View sweepstake as well as doing a regular blog on the tournament. Tractor Boy will also be doing a regular blog, whilst Jasper will be chipping in with his thoughts on the tournament.

We have topics for each group where you can all post up any news you see regarding the tournament or talk about anything relating to the group.

There will be FM player reviews put up where we will be talking about the players to watch based on FM's scouting ability!

There's also random topics like a World Cup Wool topic for all the lady pics and a chance to discuss your greatest memories of World Cups gone by. Also, you can discuss the greatest World Cup goals ever scored.

Not to mention we'll be putting more stuff up during the build up to the tournament as well as during the tournament itself.

Only 41 days to go lads!!!

Yes, anyone can do a blog. Just set up the topic and give it a catchy name! Nexus's News doesn't count! :D

Mother fucker.

Nexus' Nuts then. xP

Can I do a betting one ;|?

Also, see the Group a/b/c/d etc topics, any chance of adding the teams in the group as a subtitle or whatever its called?

John, that's actually genius. Reckon you could manage a gambling thread where for each game you give your tips for the best bets e.g. first scorer, result etc?

I'll also make the necessary sub header changes now to the forums. Cheers.

Aye, I'll start it some time over the weekend with a few early shouts, people to look out for etc.

I hope those people will include William Hill and Jack Brown! :D

WTF's Jack Brown?

I hate WillHill, they banned my account for being underage :(.

Hahaha, fair play. Jack Brown might have gone bust now actually. They used to operate in Wales. :)

Oh right. ROSS-ON-WYE ISNT IN WALES.

After a quick google they got took over my Ladbrokes.

But yeah, I'll be finding the "value" bets on any bookie.