.....^

:)-l

:P

Shit post!

.....^

:)-l

:P

fuck_you.jpg

I do think a pink skin would be better, though.

Pink skin would be fb. I would turn out as Masch avatar in real.

My first thoughts so far, really good looking forum with alot of active members. From the ones i have met so far they all seem cool and im sure ill be around for a while.

love it, skin is very simple and classy.

Which one are you on about mate, New Era?

I want a ginger skin :)

Best site on the scene imo.

There is a great mix between nice banter, and talk about football manager.

I love this forum :D (I've never been on the mainsite :P )

Best site on the scene imo.

There is a great mix between nice banter, and talk about football manager.

I love this forum :D (I've never been on the mainsite :P )

I'd agree 100%

Played guys :)

My first thoughts so far are positive.

There is a good mix between football and off topic banter, and the community is great lads!

My first thoughts so far are positive.

There is a good mix between football and off topic banter, and the community is great lads!

Well obv, this is my home :cool:

fmv sux1!

Till know,the best.Very well organised forum and very nice skins.

Hope I when I saw it all I believe still the same.

aye was very good at first and for a long while, sad to see such a big decline, no new members coming through and activity dropping. i want to say I see it returning to prior glory but cant see it :(

aye was very good at first and for a long while, sad to see such a big decline, no new members coming through and activity dropping. i want to say I see it returning to prior glory but cant see it :(

The place will survive Rob. I can't see it becoming an empty shell of a place like Goal-Kick and Throw-In did/have. Hopefully the new staff have some fresh ideas to help rejuvenate the place.

The changes, coupled with the summer lull in activity and general lack of people playing FM as it has become boring to most at this time of year see's most forums struggle over the summer. The forum needs members like you and I and the other decent posters to just continue what they are/should be doing and drumming up activity.

I, like rob, have returned from a big break.

I don't see things too differently, activity has dropped, but that's not as important as it's made out to be, as most of the activity comes from OT sections anyway!

I still think there's a future.

Ok i totally disagree with you, over the last week or so activity has started to pick up and new members are joining and older members are returning. It would have been fair enough if you said it a few weeks ago, because activity had dropped. But i believe with the ideas we have i can see activity picking up more over the coming weeks. A lot of people are giving negativity because the main men of this site left, but if you look the site has picked up activity lately, so at least give the new admins and staff the chance.

Stop being such a pessimistic cunt and at least show some support to the new admins. I think the member base alone should keep fm-view here for a long time, we're all fairly loyal and won't jump ship when it gets slightly quiet.

We've actually had a few members return in the last few days and the occasional new member. As well as this our newly adopted advertising scheme is attracting a lot of guests to the site, It's just a case of getting them to sign up and getting them to become involved in FM-View. we have realized that we don't have a big enough member base at the moment compared to some other sites, but we are doing everything we can to try and improve this. It's not a short-term solution granted, but we will get there.

The activity over the last couple of days has been great, we just need to keep that level of interest up. There is going to be a lot of changes other the next month or so and I'm confident that they will be for the better. The exam period is near enough over so it's time to load up Football Manager and tell us about your successes.

Please just keep the faith.

Good luck to all the new boays.

I unfortunately have to agree with Jordo, I find myself coming back time and time again to see no new decent discussions or posts to respond to and finding myself wondering why I do come back at all.

Had a good bant while it lasted though.

Stop being such a pessimistic cunt and at least show some support to the new admins. I think the member base alone should keep fm-view here for a long time, we're all fairly loyal and won't jump ship when it gets slightly quiet.

The words pot, kettle and black come to mind :P

On one occasion, he hasn't posted anything positive since he came back but has the cheek to moan.

The words shut the fuck up come to mind :(