FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

Seems the Enrique deal isn't happening anyway, Newcastle pulled out. Not sure why, but my guess would be wage demands :P

Seems the Enrique deal isn't happening anyway, Newcastle pulled out. Not sure why, but my guess would be wage demands :P

That, or he's shit...

I won't lie, it could be both.

The prodigal son returns... @@localhero will be happy :D

He told us to get lost apparently haha

Liverpool FC are set to sign Joel Matip this summer after securing a pre-contract agreement with the Schalke defender.

The Cameroon international will move to Anfield at the end of the season having rejected the German club's offer of a new deal in favour of a switch to Merseyside.

Matip, 24, was identified as a top target by the Reds ahead of the January window, and will move to England once his contract expires in June. He can play as a central defender as well as in midfield, and is seen by Jurgen Klopp as an ideal addition to his squad ahead of the German's first full campaign in charge.

Liverpool have seen off interest from home and abroad to sign Matip, with Newcastle and Sunderland among those linked previously.

Klopp has already secured the signing of young Serbian midfielder Marko Grujic from Red Star Belgrade. The 19-year-old's capture was confirmed in January, but he will spend the rest of this season on loan with the Serbian club.

Can't be any worse than Lovren/Toure/Ilori/ETC

• Like 1

Decent player to go alongside Sakho, could be a nice piece to the puzzle.

He'll only be the first of many as well - they're well below avergae at the minute.

This. Only slightly worse off than we are, but there is not a lot in it!

Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann has dismissed speculation linking him with a summer move to Old Trafford.

The French star has been linked with a £60million move away from Atleti after an outstanding season for Diego Simeone's men.

But asked about his plans for the coming 12 months, he told RMC: "My goals are to try to go as far as possible in the Champions League and then win the European Championship.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Unite'd new 16 year old signing. Looks like Fellaini's love child the poor lad

Cross between Fellaini and Valderrama haha.

• Like 2

Arsenal hoping to sign Granit Xhaka in the summer.

West Ham will chase Christian Benteke

Liverpool want Leandro Paredes, currently on loan at Empoli from Roma.

Real Madrid are considering activating a £24m buy-back clause for Alvaro Morata...before selling him on for up to £40m.

Axel Witsel wants to leave Zenit this summer, with Spurs and a host of other clubs chasing him.

John Obi Mikel could follow the trend of players moving to the CSL in the summer.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain could return to Southampton.

West Ham may consider a move for former Man City striker Edin Dzeko, currently at Roma.

Samir Handanovic could be set for a switch to the Premier League, with Man United and City in the race to sign him.

Liverpool are in talks with Hoffenheim over a deal for Niklas Sule, as they look to replace Martin Skrtel.

Swansea have opened talks with Germio regarding striker Miler Bolanos.

Mario Gotze will have his fill of choices should he choose to leave Bayern, with Dortmund joining the chase along with Liverpool, and Arsenal.

Former Arsenal and Brazil forward Julio Baptista has joined Orlando City.

Tim Howard has agreed a deal to join Orlando as well.

Joe Cole's career continues to wind down, with a move to Tampa Bay Rowdies in the NASL looking increasingly likely.

If De Gea does leave, I'd take Handanovic. I'm sure it's just paper talk though.

Swansea have opened talks with Germio regarding striker Miler Bolanos.

Tim Howard has agreed a deal to join Orlando as well.

Not heard of Bolanos but striker is a big need. Really need a spark up top as I feel we are good enough everywhere else and have plenty of youth coming through apart from up top, and of course it's one place where real quality can win points on it's own.

Howard actually signed a deal with Colorado not Orlando, at least that's what's been reported the past 3-4 days. If he also signed with Orlando then there has been something fishy going on! :lol:

A manager transfer this one but rumours are, twitter talk this mind and one I hadn't heard of til I saw the tweet Neville second fave for Villa

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri has sets his sights on prising talented midfielder Manuel Locatelli away from AC Milan.

Arsenal have also scouted the 18-year-old who has already been rated as “a future captain of Milan” by Mauro Bianchesi, the Italian club’s head of scouting.

Ranieri believes he can tempt exciting Locatelli to the Premier League as Milan are struggling to make next season’s Champions League while Leicester’s place in the competition’s group stages is already confirmed.

And so it begins. Although this one could actually be plausible. I would imagine quite a few pros will have got caught up in the romance of what Leicester have done this season and would be willing to join them now.

Aye, usue his Italian skills to charm him to the Midlands. Be good to see them get out the group stages and they'll need some top buys for that so we need more LCFC rumours.

Liverpool starlet Jordan Rossiter is set to sign for Rangers in the summer.

The teenager's current contract at Anfield will expire at the end of the season and he feels as if he needs to move on to further his career.

The Liverpool Echo say Rangers got in touch with Liverpool on Friday to let them know they plan on formally approaching Rossiter ahead of a summer switch.

Liverpool are expected to receive just £250,000 in the form of a compensation fee for the academy product.

Talks will take place over the coming days but Rossiter, who has been free to speak to non-English clubs since January 1, is understood to be keen on heading north of the border.

Could be a good signing that, and ridiculously cheap.

• Like 1

One rumour doing the rounds up here, also on BBC gossip page the day, Barca interested in Ayoze Perez :( please leave him be Barca, you take him we gonna plummet.

One rumour doing the rounds up here, also on BBC gossip page the day, Barca interested in Ayoze Perez :( please leave him be Barca, you take him we gonna plummet.

He's too good for Championship, I think if you go down he leaves. Shame though he's developing nicely right now.

He might be too good for The Championship but is he really good enough for Barca?

Probably not for Barca but he deserves better than what we are giving him :(

Aye he's a cracking young player, but if he goes to Spurs...he's on the bench. Barca or Real...Barca B or Castilla.

If he is sensible then Mr Karanka will meander his way up from the Tees over the Wear Valley walk across the Millenium Bridge and shuffle his way up to FCBs door and enquire about how much he would cost. He deserves PL football and I'd rather he went somewhere he will be in the starting XI than a bench warmer.

• Like 1