FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

According to Sky. Joey Barton is at our training ground.

Fair enough he's probably would be a decent player up here. But he's a troublemaker and a guaranteed red card in the old firm games.

According to Sky. Joey Barton is at our training ground.

Fair enough he's probably would be a decent player up here. But he's a troublemaker and a guaranteed red card in the old firm games.

No thank you. Leave him in England. Just a thug, reminds me of Ian Black and I'm glad we got rid of him.

To be fair to him he seems to have calmed it down a fair bit and underneath the dirty git side is a canny decent player.

No thank you. Leave him in England. Just a thug, reminds me of Ian Black and I'm glad we got rid of him.

You're a Ranger supporter :o

I always thought you were a Motherwell supporter along with Maxi :lol:

You're a Ranger supporter :o

I always thought you were a Motherwell supporter along with Maxi :lol:

Tbf I did follow Motherwell and had a season ticket for a few years but I was brought up a Rangers fan and I'm a season ticket holder there of a few years.

A lot of talk of Niko Kranjcar to Rangers as well now!!

Romelu Lukaku's father, Roger, seems to be pushing for a move away from Everton.

The striker's future has been been the subject of speculation in the second half of the season and, according to Roger, he will be leaving Goodison Park.

Talking to Belgian publication, Humo, he said: "Everton are asking around £65m for Rom. I think a transfer will be done before the Euros.

"Romelu will decide his future, but agents have the last word most of the time. I hope and I think Mino Raiola is an honest man.

"Now, with Romelu it will be quickly arranged. Whether the transfer has been sorted? Almost. I think it will be in place before the European Championship.

"He won't go to Italy, because they keep it closed at the back, too difficult for an attacker.

"What is certain, to continue to make progress, he needs to change clubs, but we are mainly engaged in making the right choice."

Apparently Rafa has verbally agreed to stay at Newcastle, and has spent Tuesday drawing up a list of targets, including former Liverpool defender Daniel Agger, who is available on a free this summer.

Yeah, it certainly seems, according to the papers, like he is staying but as Ashley said earlier this year and as Charnley echoed "the cupboard is bare" so will we have to sell to fund his contract? And in doing that will Rafa be able to work with a skeleton crew? It seems like with Rafa we will come straight back up but given that it is Newcastle no doubt we will find a way to mess it up.

"He won't go to Italy, because they keep it closed at the back, too difficult for an attacker.

So his father is saying he's not good enough to cut it in Italy?

So his father is saying he's not good enough to cut it in Italy?

In a 'I'm a Liverpool fan and putting my own spin on his quote' way, yes :P

Essentially he's saying his game is not suited to the Italian game.

Hehe, I reckon Lukaku needs to stay in England or move to Spain or France for his game. Maybe even go copacobana.

A lot of talk of Gokhan Tore to West Ham and Viktor Fischer to Boro. Would be two exciting additions to the Premier League! Payet and Tore for West Ham could be formidable! 

A lot of talk of Gokhan Tore to West Ham and Viktor Fischer to Boro. Would be two exciting additions to the Premier League! Payet and Tore for West Ham could be formidable! 

Two very exciting attacking players there. The fee that is rumoured for4 Fischer is very cheap as well to be fair!

I heard £4m for Fischer, would be a steal at that price. 

Ross McCormack could move to Newcastle apparently, £11m

Ross McCormack could move to Newcastle apparently, £11m

:homer

£11m could get you a few quality players at Championship level. Unless money is no object for you lot?

Soooo many rumours going around right now.

• Mourinho supposedly willing to let go of Blind and Mata.
  • Leicester after Gylfi from Swansea.
  • Man United trying to prize Reece Oxford from West Ham
  • Dani Alves is set to join Juventus

Gotta love the summer paper talk. Makes the footballless summer less boring.

And of course there the 5th tier German football club offering a contract to Zlatan

Arsenal are in talks to sign Jamie Vardy after triggering his £20million release clause.

Aye, someone was gonna do it but didn't think it would be Arsenal. Don't think he will leave like.

United are signing Ibrahimovic without Champions League football on a free transfer, while Arsenal are paying £22m for Vardy.

Zlatan is 34 though. One season at most, if he can bothered

Zlatan is 34 though. One season at most, if he can bothered

One season might be all Jose needs out of him. I hope he will have the same impact as Henrik Larsson when he joined.

Zlatan is such a beastly man.