FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

Skybet have made us favourites to sign Robin Van Persie :lol:

Llorente to Swansea either on a loan or three year deal. We badly need a striker and this one has so much pedigree that I'm really hoping this rumour is true. Him and Bony would be a dream for me with young Oliver McBurnie to back them up.

Still lots of talk on Ulloa for £10m too which is pricey for me. Don't see him doing more than Gomis did which was only barely acceptable as he'd arrived on a free transfer. Could be wrong about Ulloa but not enthused about this rumour.

I'd quite like Llorente, proven on a big stage and he ain't the sort to nut someone like Mitrovic probably will.

• Like 1

I haven't seen anything about Llorente? Would be quite the signing though!

Diame and Clark are rumoured to be on Tyneside today to put the finishing flourishes on their contracts to join us. And we are still interested in Knockaert apparently

Chievo Verona have made an offer to sign Mario Balotelli, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The report suggests that in the last few days the club’s president met agent Mino Raiola and also Balotelli too.

The Italian striker, who is also attracting the interest of Ajax, has reportedly asked for time to evaluate the offer. 

Valencia and Fiorentina are interested in former Manchester City and Spurs defender Vedran Corluka, reports Superdeporte.

West Brom are interested in signing Watford striker Odion Ighalo before the transfer window shuts, according to Sky sources.

Chievo Verona have made an offer to sign Mario Balotelli, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

*gets his cock out*

*gets his cock out*

I'm amazed teams still look at him tbh. I can't remember a player with as bad an attitude as him

Yeah he has an attitude but if he went to a club with a manager who could control it then that club would be successful. A manager like Fergie perhaps.

Yeah he has an attitude but if he went to a club with a manager who could control it then that club would be successful. A manager like Fergie perhaps.

I reckon even Fergie would give up on him. Proper lost cause.

• Like 1

I just want someone to pay for him and takes his wages off the table!

we will have him, we need someone who can score. And I'd like to see him stand up to a radgie Gadgie in the Toon if he pissing around.

I'm amazed teams still look at him tbh. I can't remember a player with as bad an attitude as him

Cantona for a short while, possibly Gazza, but mainly for me Maradona was as bad or worse than Balotelli. Heck even more recent like Mutu and Veron were unmanageable at some of their clubs. Robinho had a few years starting with the way he left Real too.

Balo's main issue for me isn't his attitude, it's his lack of intelligence both on and off the pitch. God given qualities and natural ability, but the brain of a squirrel on acid. Needs to mature and settle down at a club where he shows what he can do on the pitch, so that people start forgetting about what he's done off it.

These days professionalism and consistency are thankfully becoming the more important attributes instead of just talent. It's something some big clubs forgot for a while, but luckily we're relearning the key lessons.

• Like 1

Cantona for a short while, possibly Gazza, but mainly for me Maradona was as bad or worse than Balotelli. Heck even more recent like Mutu and Veron were unmanageable at some of their clubs. Robinho had a few years starting with the way he left Real too.

Balo's main issue for me isn't his attitude, it's his lack of intelligence both on and off the pitch. God given qualities and natural ability, but the brain of a squirrel on acid. Needs to mature and settle down at a club where he shows what he can do on the pitch, so that people start forgetting about what he's done off it.

These days professionalism and consistency are thankfully becoming the more important attributes instead of just talent. It's something some big clubs forgot for a while, but luckily we're relearning the key lessons.

:lol:

Those players all managed success at at least one of their teams though. Balotelli has been a nightmare at every single club.

Seems Arsenal are stepping up their hunt for Shkodran Mustafi, and he's been left out of the Valencia squad for a friendly against a Nigerian all-star team tomorrow.

Leicester have made a €27 million bid for Santos striker Gabigol

Leicester are also expected to close a deal for Lucas Perez early next week, after Deportivo accepted a bid thought to be around £12.5 million

Crystal Palace had returned for Benteke with and improved bid and are hoping to start contract talks before this weekend. Liverpool on their side are looking to make back most of the £32.5 million they paid for him a year ago.

Everton have already lined up a replacement for young Stone, hoping to close a deal for Ashley Williams before this weekend. £12 million is the number floating around.

Also some rumors that Lamine Kone is on his way from Sunderland to Everton in a deal worth £18m+. Sunderland, however, are not keen to sell until they've found a replacement.

McNair and Love going from Man Utd to the Mackems aparently

McNair and Love going from Man Utd to the Mackems aparently

Yep, £6m-ish for the pair of them it seems.

Norwich have stepped up their bid to land Britt Assombalonga form Nottingham Forest in a £7m deal, according to The Sun.

Everton are closing in on Yannick Bolaise, who could cost up to £30m. Everton are also close to signing Ashley Williams from Swansea. They have agreed a £12m fee and the Wales captain was on Merseyside yesterday for a medical. The 31-year-old defender will sign a two-year deal.

- Could Ashley Williams form a new central defensive partnership with Lamine Kone at Goodison Park? Our sources are telling us that Everton have agreed an £18m fee for the Sunderland defender. But we understand Kone is still training with Sunderland today and at the moment is Still available for their season opener against Manchester City.

- We understand that Derby have made a £7m bid for Sheffield Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri.

Rumous of Castaignos and Sylla coming in for us with daily rumours of Sissoko leaving with his agent adding wood to the embers to help boost things. If he still here by the end of August I'll be stunned.

Castaignos is also strongly linked to us for as long as a week. To be fair, between Sporting CP, Newcastle United and Southampton, I would choose Sporting. We have Champions League time guaranteed for, at least, 6 games. But we need to start to be faster sealing the deals...

• Like 1

True, but we are the Geordies, the Geordie Boot boys, we are mental and we are mad, we are the loyalist football supporters the world has ver had. What more could he want ;)

Murmurs going round that Mourinho wants Tielemans in...

It seems like would be suitors of Moussa Sissoko are gonna have to get in soon as Rafa is talking of imposing his own deadline on bids.

Sad about Ash leaving but Everton is too big an opportunity for him, and 12m for a 32 year old (in a few weeks) is great business considering we have 3 other first team centrebacks. We still need one more imo, and another forward wouldn't go amiss but rumours are drying up on that front sadly.

Good move for all involved Re: Ashley Williams in my opinion.

A lot of talk of Steven Defour to Burnley - would be a good signing for them.

Defour is a great signing for Burnley.

A bit of talk about Everton going for Charlie Austin. Could mean Lukaku is off?