FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

One good rumour as far as I'm concerned is Forestieri to the Toon Army :D also Rafa wants a streamlined squad and Saivet could be off to St Etienne, if we get a good bid in then Krul will be allowed to leave. Also going out the door could be Emmanuel Riviere, Sammy Ameobi, Gael Bigirimana, Haris Vuckic and Yoan Gouffran. In addition to this uncertainty over Sissoko and Tiote is causing disharmony so I think we will be "offering them out" as they say on FM

We've brought in Philippe Senderos in for a trial and we're about to complete a £1.5m signing of Joe Garner from Preston.

We've brought in Philippe Senderos in for a trial and we're about to complete a £1.5m signing of Joe Garner from Preston.

Senderos will be canny if you sign him proper.

We're now apparently in talks with Jolen Lescott :lol:

• Like 1

- Hull have made a £9m move of Lorient striker Benjamin Moukandjo, according to the Daily Mail.

- Sky sources are telling us there is interest from West Brom in Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani.

- Sky sources understand that Man Utd defender Marcos Rojo is not aware of any swap deal involving Southampton's Jose Fonte - as has been reported today.

- We understand there is interest from Hull in taking the Everton striker Oumar Niasse on a season-long loan deal.

- Watford are believed to have agreed a £13m deal to sign Juventus midfielder Roberto Pereyra, reports The Sun.

- PSG and Schalke are among the teams interested in Barcelona striker Munir El Haddadi, reports Marca.

Aye and Hart wanting out on loan should be inteeresting

- Tottenham are set to sign goalkeeper Pau Lopez on loan after verbally agreeing a deal with Espanyol, reports Sport.

- Manchester United striker James Wilson is at the centre of a transfer battle between Championship rivals Fulham and Derby County, according to The Daily Telegraph.

- David Moyes has turned to the Championship as he looks to bolster his Sunderland squad before the end of the transfer window, reports the Daily Star.

- Middlesbrough are considering a new bid for Hull centre-back Harry Maguire, according to the Daily Mirror.

- Barcelona are considering signing PSG goalkeeper Alphonse Areola, reports Sport.

Rumours of Sebastian Haller being mooted for us. Be good as I think we still need someone for Gayle to play off.

Hot of the press, Benteke to Palace for £27mil apparently

We're now apparently in talks with Jolen Lescott :lol:

So not only have we almost signed him and let's be honest he'll piss all over SPL strikers.

But a Villa fan asked their owner if they're getting a fee. His response?

Dr. Tony Xia @Dr_TonyXia

No. Sorry for that. We have agreed to cover part of his wage of the one year contract left.

And boom goes the dynamite.

• Like 1

Now we just need to offload Balotelli!

So not only have we almost signed him and let's be honest he'll piss all over SPL strikers.

But a Villa fan asked their owner if they're getting a fee. His response?

And boom goes the dynamite.

Well played Rangers! :D

Now we just need to offload Balotelli!

Well, according to Sky Sports:

- Italian newspaper Il Messaggero claims Mario Balotelli could be returning to Serie A with Lazio keen on the Italy forward. Liverpool are ready to cut ties with Balotelli, who yesterday was linked with Championship side Wolves.

And some others bit on there this morning:

- Juan Cuadrado’s agent is in London to discuss another loan move to Juventus.

- Liverpool are keeping tabs on Ajax youngster Anwar El Ghazi, according to Italian newspaper Il Tempo.

- Sky sources understand Roberto Pereyra and Younes Kaboul are having medicals at Watford today.

- Sky sources understand Crystal Palace have agreed a £32m fee with Liverpool for Christian Benteke.

- Hull City are interested in Sion striker Moussa Konate, Sky sources understand.

- Serge Gnabry is set to leave Arsenal on loan again before the transfer deadline, Sky sources understand.

- Martin Odegaard will leave Real Madrid for Rennes on loan for the season, according to Goal.

- Manchester City will not let Joe Hart leave the club on loan but will accept bids of £30m and above.

- Ajax goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has emerged as a candidate to replace Claudio Bravo at Barcelona, reports Sport.

- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is considering a move for Wolfsburg left-back Ricardo Rodriguez, according to the Daily Mirror.

Some Toon Rumours as always ;) Siem de Jong apparently heading back to the Netherlands to PSV to link up with his bro. Sebastian Haller is a very strong rumour of jumping on a DFDS ferry and coming across from Utrecht.

I've since heard the Lescott deal is off @@aird ?

I've since heard the Lescott deal is off @@aird ?

Aye, hes shite anyway ;|

Villa are saying we couldn't agree personal terms. I'm hearing from our end that the medical pulled up some problems with his knees, so we try to renegotiate to a pay per game deal but he rejected it.

• Like 1

Only bloody NUFC could be rumoured (nearly completed) signing an injured player. That player is Alan Judge, granted not a bad signing. But injured? Frigging shag bollocks. Typical! Is McClaren back?

Only bloody NUFC could be rumoured (nearly completed) signing an injured player. That player is Alan Judge, granted not a bad signing. But injured? Frigging shag bollocks. Typical! Is McClaren back?

I would of had him at Villa but we play McCormack in that role

I would of had him at Villa but we play McCormack in that role

Aye, but sign an out and out striker for Gayle to play off for the love of all that is football

I'll put it in here for now as it not 100% finalised but it nearly a done deal Deandre Yedlin is on Tyneside to put the finishing touches on a £5mil deal to the Magpies, and in fact was at SJP last night to watch us stroll into the 3rd round of the stupidly named EFL Cup.

Joe Hart must be going somewhere - Everton have just announced they don't want him. Sevilla have done the same...?

Join the old foe at Salford?

Join the old foe at Salford?

Nah,

Would take him at Oxford though! :P

Hehe, I'm sure he has taste though. I can see him doing what many have done and doing a reverse takeaway.

Gabriel Barbosa has arrived at Inter Milan! :( Their official Twitter account have the pictures.

An FM beast