FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

Rumours going round that Liverpool, Newcastle and West Ham are interested in Wilf Zaha, no chances boys!!

We got £1.5m too much for him imo. Good deal.

Any idea on the whereabouts of Matt James? Still injured or just not good enough :(

But a million for a conference player?

They're the new Crawley. They don't have to sell. They signed the leaders' best player this week and he probably won't get into their side. They'll be in League 1 in 2 years, if they keep Vardy, they'll be wanting £4m like Hudds do with Jordan Rhodes...

They've rejected £700k already, if they do get a bid of £1m it's just to make a point tbh.

We've offered a contract to a player of scottish sport headline writers dreams... Mervan Celik :P

McEachren's loan is being completed this weekend and he'll add even more depth to the swans midfield. Just wish we'd sign a defender or two as that's the only weak point of the team atm (seems weird saying that with all the clean sheets but it's true).

Palace have signed Paul McShane on loan, not entirely sure on this and Dougie's obsession with signing defenders. Granted last season we couldn't defend for our lives but now we're hard to break down. I just wish we were slightly more attacking especially at home as I'm sure most people will agree with me that no one finds it easy to get results at Selhurst.

Rumours Harry Pell is off. Personally think it's bs, but would be dissapointed.

He's a headless chicken, he's had about 80 shots scoring 2/3 goals, but his driving runs from CM really tear teams apart. He's worth fuck all atm but could be worth a fair bit if he stays with us for 1-2 full seasons and improves his all round game.

Thankfully Bruno Dalibard has signed an 18 month contract, easily our most improved player this season. Must be hard given he doesn't/didn't speak English when he signed, so it was expected he'd not start the best. He also pulled his hamstring when he tried to take a swipe at a forward who got a yard on him :lol:.

Jlloyd Samuel has signed a 5 month contract with Iranian giants Esteghlal.

Rubin Kazan have signed promising goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi on a 4 year contract.

Samba has handed in a transfer request. That will be him off to QPR then?

Samba has handed in a transfer request. That will be him off to QPR then?

Think he should aim higher than QPR to be honest. Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool or the like should be looking at him!

Just reading SSN there, says Spurs have shown an interest as well. Think he may go to QPR due to Hughes being in charge though.

I think Hughes being in charge will be a big pull for him but I can't see him signing. Him and Alex could both do better than us but I hope to god one of them joins as they are 100 times better than Gabbidon.

We desperately need a new central midfielder now that Faurlin is out. Yesterday proved how out of his depth Shaun Derry is at this level, Siggurdson and McEachran would have been good replacements but they've been snapped up by Swansea!

Hopefully Jutkie-however you fucking spell it-z can do something different up front rather than us playing fucking high balls to midget fat boy McDonald, really gone down in my estimations since the start of the season even though he and Emnes are the only real goalscorers for us this season. If only we signed an out and out winger we might start scoring a bit more. Kink is barely a right winger and cant put a ball in the box to save his life, Joe Bennett can't either and just constantly tries to cut inside anyway and then thats about it. Left winger, top of the list!

Hopefully Jutkie-however you fucking spell it-z can do something different up front rather than us playing fucking high balls to midget fat boy McDonald, really gone down in my estimations since the start of the season even though he and Emnes are the only real goalscorers for us this season. If only we signed an out and out winger we might start scoring a bit more. Kink is barely a right winger and cant put a ball in the box to save his life, Joe Bennett can't either and just constantly tries to cut inside anyway and then thats about it. Left winger, top of the list!

Jutkewitz (or whatever) was good for Motherwell. So was McDonald. :)

Vorm wanted by Man Utd and Chelsea, with enquiries from Newcastle and Tottenham: Sky Sports

I'd hate to see him leave, even though I really rate our other two keepers and think we can buy in a good (not quite as good) replacement, plus strengthen across the backline if he left. It does seem strange however that three of the teams looking at him have their keeping positions sorted imo.

• Man Utd have De Gea, who should be the number one for the next decade.
  • Chelsea have Cech for now, and Courtois getting ready at Athletico to take over when Cech goes.
  • Newcastle have Tim Krul, someone that is having a great season and is battling Vorm for the Netherlands backup spot.
  • Only Spurs really need a keeper in the summer imo, Friedel and Cudicini are getting on, whilst Gomes isn't consistent.

So a bit puzzled as to some of the interest, but I do rate Vorm as the third best keeper in the Premiership atm (Reina and Szczesny are the two ahead of him imo), so it's not a huge shock. Hope he stays until June 2013 at least, and when he goes I think we'll get a big amount for him.

Cellick has just about agreed terms with us and we're apparently about to offer a contract to Enar (He's got moves like) Jaager.

Hopefully he's got a rocket of a right foot, so we can use the term Jaager bomb :P

Weir has gone or is going... :(

He was meant to be off tomorrow, but they persuaded him to stay till after the Aberdeen game to say cheerio.

Hopefully he gets a run out, even just if it is as a late sub. Any idea on who he will be joining?

Onuoha has been announced at last! Thought he was great at Sunderland last year and £3m for a 25 year old who's played over 100 games in the PL is a great deal in my opinion.

Defence looks solid at last now, just maybe a central midfielder to cover for Faurlin's injury, although saying that Buzsaky was quality against Wigan.

I heard somewhere that your paying him 80k a week, surely that can't be right?!

I heard somewhere that your paying him 80k a week, surely that can't be right?!

SWP is on £65k/week so I think it's possible that figure isn't too far off the mark - QPR are prepared to pay the big wages to avoid relegation this season and have players that can take the club up through the league. If that's what he was on at City I'd think the new wages might be close to the £60k mark though tbh.

He was on £46k p/w at City and it's been confirmed his basic wage is less than that here, although I imagine they'll be incentives on top of that. Barton and SWP are likely to be on big wages but other than that I don't think we're too bad. Deals have fallen through (Alex) because we weren't willing to over pay them.

That's the thing though, Alex is well worth 90k per week, yet your giving Onouha 50k+?

Definetly not value considering both have similar fee's.

Yeah fair point. Alex is a top player anyway so I was never really confident of it going through. Think he could have done better than PSG too.