FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

No we didn't. Would have added to the team for certain, but we have Ritchie, Atsu, along with Ameobi who will be decent cover, along with a couple who can slot out wide if needs be(Lazaar, Yedlin, Ayoze). Would have liked to see a midfielder come in, as if we lose Shelvey we look distinctly average, and have no creativity in there. Think it's a minor win for us anyway, we didn't lose anyone. AFCON done pretty much, so we will be back to full strength in the next couple of weeks. Lazaar, Diame, and Mbemba will be back this week, and hopefully Atsu not too far behind. Does worry me slightly that everyone else just below us have all strengthened.

Even if we did sign someone he probably would have turned out to be a huge pile of well you can guess, or do his ACL in during the first 10mins of his debut. I'm just gonna sit back and relax and enjoy our implosion :angry: 

On 01/02/2017 at 11:28, localhero said:

Even if we did sign someone he probably would have turned out to be a huge pile of well you can guess, or do his ACL in during the first 10mins of his debut. I'm just gonna sit back and relax and enjoy our implosion :angry: 

Ever the optimist! :P

• Like 1

It comes with supporting this side. Plus there the BBC Gossip talk of Rafas job being unstable as FCB takes more interest in the clubs affairs again

Lets boot this back up again :) random rumour floating about on tinterweb of Davide Santon's representatives getting in touch with Rafa about a move back to the Toon Army. It is so random that I doubt it holds much validity but you know it sparks off the summer rumour mill nicely.

Can't see it myself, he wasn't that great while with your lot was he?

No he wasn't but he would bring experience plus we need a LB as Dummett just ain't good enough.

Yup, Santon would fit good it the back 4 of Newcastle. I'm dreaming to get a player like Gary Medel at Newcastle, passion through his veins and knows how to play. He'd solve our DMF problems or even our CB problems.

He wouldn't be bad, I'm kinda hoping Rafa can use his Spanish contacts to good effect and sign us some beasts

• Like 1

Reports coming out of Honduras suggest that "New Castle" are interested in Sunderland Left Back Bryan Oviedo. We do need a LB and Oviedo did look decent in the few games he featured in but given the paper doesn't even get our name right I wouldn't put too much credence to this one.

Rather have Miiko Albornoz from Hannover 96 or somebody from Chile than Oviedo. This rumour is weird tbh.

Talk of At. Madrid agreeing a deal for Aubameyang which then allows Griezman to join United.

Lots of rumors we've agreed a deal for Andrew Robertson, but still being linked with a whole bunch of left backs like Wolfburgs Ricardo Rodriguez. Luan from Greimo also being linked a bunch, attacking midfielder kind of type.

Kevin Stewart is being linked to a bunch of clubs, and there's (as always) lots of talk about where Lucas will end up. Big question is probably where Sturridge will play next season.

Apparently, and I pray to whichever celestial beings exist that it is true, we have activated a buy clause in Atsu's loan contract and have signed him for £6.2m but that is a s*n story... Also Southampton are going to offer us Jay Rodriguez.

Oh yeh, and there's always the Ox rumors. <_<

Just now, Pyso said:

Ricardo Rodriguez

Quick fact, Ricardo Rodriguez is chilean-swiss and spanish, he was sounded by Claudio Borghi at 2011 to join the NT but Rodriguez chose Switzerland.

Rumoured loan deals for Clinton Mata (Charleroi), Andros Townsend (again) and one that is making me piss myself with laughter, Kelechi Iheanacho (why the buggering hell would he move from City and CL football, granted not a guaranteed starter but he does get games) to us who are most likely going to struggle unless we get serious investment from FCB which although mooted is yet to show itself

Can this Virgil Van Dijk saga just end soon? Enough now :P

I think it'll run and run for most of the summer before he probably ends up at Liverpool :P

Lots of talk of Lindelof, Fabinho and Morata signing for United this week at some point

Takeover rumour for the Toon. :D  Awooga!!! Could also just be outside investment for a part of the club but still a start

It's definitely crazy season again now, silly rumours abound!

No chance Cristiano Ronaldo will be playing for Manchester United next season.

Newcastle rumours include, Chris Smalling (£15mil hmm, not sure), Aymen Abdennour (£13.1mil, never heard of him, plays for Valencia, wheres Neville when you need him?), Lucas Leiva (£4m, another midfielder????), Bamba,

Salah to Liverpool seems to be pretty much done.

Adbennour played in the Monaco team who eliminated Arsenal in 13/14, was linked with us in the past. Btw, why don't Newcastle trigger for Gary Medel? We need a leader type of player and he'll be an excellent addition to the Toon.

Since when have we done something sensible. Sounds like Abrahams is going to Swansea and Sels to Anderlecht on loan

• Like 1