FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

Maybe Armstrong to play in the first team? Needs more playing time and debuted in 2014 with Pards :/

Anyway, I don't see other options on the ST department than Batshuayi, maybe Loic Remy and Sturridge. Newcastle needs more improvements fast.

It's a transfer rumour of sorts, Gossip columns have it that Toon fans are worried that Benitez is on the verge of quitting due to transfer deals falling through as he cannae afford to give them what they want. I don't believe it but equally it wouldn't surprise me

• Like 1

A LOAN!?!?!?! move for Ojo apparently. Another fecking midfielder. We need strikers and defenders!!!!!!!!! Rrragh mfghghgwecfmnkxsjg.

• Like 1

I insist, Batshuayi and Medel of us. Maybe not Medel cuz he's going to Boca Juniors apparently (but Medel would be an amazing buy). I'm bothered about Mbabu, he had potential but sold him to Young Boys. Hope he'll develop there in Switzerland.

Some decent ones today, Liverpool for  Naby Keita, Chelsea for Kostas Manolas, Real Madrid for Mbappe and Hazard, Saints for Iheanacho, NUFC have almost certainly got Lejeune and also after Andre Gray.

Ings doesn't move from Liverpool at any cost? I mean he hasn't been playing this seasons and he did well at Burnley.

Lots of press saying Man United have dropped their pursuit of Alvaro Morata and have agreed a £75m fee with Everton for Romelu Lukakau! :o

It just looks wrong

He's still a cunt

• Like 1

Not even him holding the WC aloft will change that so....

Newcastle after Jesus Navas on a free. It'll be the second coming of Jesus!

(As we have Jesus Gamez)

• Like 2

£10m plus £2m add-ons accepted for Jacob Murphy. Looks a talented lad, and in today's market, decent deal for an English player. Looking forward to seeing him in the stripes.

As one is signed another rumoured signing heads elsewhere, Leiva (feck knows how it spelt) joins (I forget already) Rafa gonna walk. Diego Rolan is linked again though. Joys......

8 hours ago, localhero said:

Diego Rolan is linked again though.

I know Rolan looking him in the championships and qualifiers at SA. Not a good adition at all.

Lucas...woudl have liked to see him in Toon, but not that bothered we missed out on him either.

Jack Wilshere now hahahahahahahaha

£196mil?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?! The world has gone mad. Again

On 6/30/2017 at 14:39, Maestro said:

Ings doesn't move from Liverpool at any cost? I mean he hasn't been playing this seasons and he did well at Burnley.

Better late than never, but Ings was injured all season.

Sad to see Lucas go, been a very faithful servant to the club and done an important job for us over the years. Plus now Henderson and Flanagan are our longest serving players :P

Other than that we're now stuck in two giant transfer sagas with no view to an end, yay!

And we brought Mikel Merino on loan with a buy clause at the end of the season if Newcastle wants him, the deal is gonna be confirmed 100% in the next 24 hours. Hopefully we'll be a good 10 for us.

Anyone think Neymar will be leaving Barca then?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's all for a new contract to be honest.

So Barca announce Neymar has officially told them he wants out.

Could well be happening!

From what I'm reading it is happening, with Barca going straight to the governing bodies crying because somebody spent more than they did.

Fuck Barcelona. They're as corrupt as the day is long.

• Like 1

Indeed, as are Real to be fair. But Spanish authorities are partly to blame. They introduced a "special tax" for footballers to help tempt the best across to La Liga a few years back. Now it all coming out.