FM-View Forums
Bunk

Transfer Rumours

Managerial rumours, Hearts ones, candidates speculated to include McClaren, Ravanelli, Freedman amongst the top ones

With clubs dropping out of the race to sign Mbappe it seems all but certain he will join Neymar Jr at PSG, what a frontline that makes. Cavani, Neymar Jr and Mbappe. If they manage to link well then they gonna beast Ligue 1

Entering the final days of a mad transfer window and the rumours are flying round like the gulls when someone opens their fish and chips at the seaside. 

• Drinkwater to Chelsea...
  • Origi maybe out on loan (wouldn't say no)....
  • Newcastle looking at Icelandic striker Vidar Orn Kjartansson.....
  • Bilic and de Boer rumoured to be close to being transferred out their clubs unceremoniously
  • Birmingham may break their club record to sign Torino's Acquah
  • Toon also looking for a LB with Nicolas Tagliafico and Cristian Ramirez in mind

and many many more. Will any of them go through before the door slams shut on Thursday? Who knows, stay tuned to your radios, TVs and the Internet to find out.

Tagliafico, terrific LB on FM 13 and 14 for my Newcastle when he was in Banfied or Mucia, can't remember now but a good acquisition at least in game. I know him, he's not a bad LB on Argentina and he was on the Argentinean NT for a bit.

Also lots of talking of the Ox to Liverpool, Renato Sanches to Swansea, Alexis to City, Aurier to Spurs and Mbappe to PSG.

Could be a hectic day

Chelsea are apparently in talks with Swansea over a transfer for Llorente, and Swansea have their eyes on Bony as his replacement.

Oh there gonna be lots of ifs, buts and maybes today I reckon. Or, "Hvis, men og kanskje"s eh Psyo ;)

Yeah, supposedly Spurs had a bid for Llorente accepted.

And City getting Sanchez from Arsenal for £60m

Barca have made a €160 million bid for Dybala.

Mahrez seems to be on the move.

Yep, I'm expecting fek all coming in. Meant to be a couple going out. I can see Wenger getting sacked and Rafa walking and presenting his CV at Highbury at somepoint in the next month. Gonna be a wank season for both sides. More outs than ins

Night is approaching and it's looking less and less likely that Liverpool will make any more signings this window. This whole VvD saga for nothing then :(

Soon be time for the transfer window people so transfer gossip can commence, apparently Partizan Belgrade are gonna make a move for Mitrovic on loan. While I'd be glad to get that wage off the books, we need to have a replacement.

• Sad 1

We pulling out the big fonts now, are we?

No idea how that happened. I'm blaming Nin

Fuck sake Nin >.>

I guess the big talk will be Coutinho/Barca again 

Most likely, always is. And then you got Kane going to Real too mind

Andre Silva from AC to Wolves is going around. Apparently AC knocked back £35m but Wolves are prepared to go back in.

Reuben Neves and Andre Silva back together again.

PS are Wolves minted in Fm18? ;|

Not that I know, but I haven't used any updated version like. In the my save they spent £256.75m over the past 8 seasons (with the 8th season only just underway) so after seeing that after starting the post I'd imagine that they are.

Pretty please with our dealings so far in the window. Good to get them in relatively early.

Pena has gone out on loan with an option to buy and his loan club are paying his full wages rumours to be £20k p/w. I was undecided on Pena, I could see that there's a decent enough player in there but one not suited to the Scottish game.

We've recruited well imo. Jamie Murphy and Jason Cummings have both come in on loan with a future fee both immediately improve our attacking options. If Cummings can produce the form when he was in the Championship with Hibs, then him and Morelos upfront is just :wank:.

Sean Goss has arrived form QPR on loan. I don't know much about him but I've heard he's Carrick-esqu :lol:

Russell Martin has arrived on loan aswell. Again don't know much but he's got decent experience and played at a high level.

Also posted this in the wrong thread :doh:

n00b ^ :P

Aubamayayayang to Arsenal then? :D

I'll put it in here as he having his medical now so not finalised yet (but will be later) Kenedy to the Toon!!! and also a record breaking striker signing (apparently) though his name has been mentioned nowhere, other than crazy guesses, so as far as that goes it a bit like the takeover. Believe it when it happens

Deadline day today then, i'm sure there will be plenty of moves.

Aubamayang to Arsenal sounds like it's done, wonder if Dortmund replace him with a big name? Also talk of Daley Blind to Roma after they sold Emerson to Chelsea yesterday...

Torres is being linked with a last minute move to us to link back up with Rafa, definitely wouldn't say no.