FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JONDASH

Compatible with tapatalk app

I am becoming a bit of a forum freak, and I'm using the iPhone app - Tapatalk, it would be nice if FM-View is compatible with it as I prefer it.

• Like 1

I also have this on Android for another forum, not sure how easy it would be to set up FMV on it but I'd agree, it'd be class.

I have no idea what this is, but as I am off the rest of the week, I will look into it!

Looked into it, and I'm not sure I'd want to spend £2 on an app for me phone to use tapatalk when I could use the IPB app that is free.

Anyone want to tell me why it's a good idea?

Saw the app on my ipod today when I was browsing a different forum, didn't bother with it and just zoomed in a little with the ipod horizontal instead.

I think it's made by the same people as the ProBoards one? I use that for the hereford forum, it's so much faster.

If it's easy to set up on your end, it has to be worth it surely?

Looked into it, and I'm not sure I'd want to spend £2 on an app for me phone to use tapatalk when I could use the IPB app that is free.

Anyone want to tell me why it's a good idea?

It's like 10 times faster than going on here via the web on my phone and the layout just makes the forums so much easier to use.

My only problem is that they charge people to use the app.

Have you tried the IPB one that is free?

Tapatalk is multi-platform in terms of forum software, just makes everything easier.

Aye, this is the only IPB forum I'm on so not worth me getting it. Also I'm pretty sure you can search on Tapatalk, maybe via category. Might even be something that you could potentially get members from?

Similar to David's thread but I thought I'd put it in here to further prove a point. When I'm on my phone, which doesn't let me save my fucking password for here btw, I mostly view as a guest and when I view as a guest it never takes you to the last post. I need to zoom in really close to make sure I can click the shitty wee '>' sign.

This wouldn't happen on Tapatalk and it also saves your usernames and passwords for all sites!

Use the mobile site, it works fine for me on the iPhone.

If there is a big enough shout for the Tapatalk thing, I will put it on!

Aye, I was talking about the mobile site.

Fair enough, you are missing my fb banter on my 30min train journeys to and from town though!

Fine!

I will install it before the week is out :D