FM-View Forums
P-Jo

Panini Portrait Pictures Megapack v2.1

Panini Portrait Picture Megapack

ebor9zuxpqil.png

Current: 142.642 pics

Content

So there are pictures for:

All national teams; all playable leagues (only a few pictures are missing); lots of lower league pictures, many pictures from free agents; Germany, Austria and Switzerland are for example covered by nearly 100%

Installation

First of all: The Superpack takes unpacked space of about 5.5 GB. After extracting you'll need the same space of course.

You have to download all 12 parts first! Then just open part 1 and extract the folders to your graphics-folder within your userfolder (UserDocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 20xxgraphicsplayers).

If you want to add new pics within this superpack-folder, please use fmxml oder der FMSerbia XML Konfigurator (Java, works on Mac) to overwrite the existing config.xml.

Extras

How to implement the default-pics within a dark skin?

http://forum.fm-view...post__p__296490

config.xml is missing AND/OR you don't know how to update the config.xml? Follow these steps:

http://forum.fm-view...post__p__309088

This thread @ meistertrainerforum.de (german):

http://www.meistertr...ic,13501.0.html

Credits

Massive thx to all authors who made these phantastic pictures!! These are:

@Guismoso, Aachen4ever, Alidance, Anderkopuolos, andrebocao, armagedon55, AXA, Bärenmarke, BBB Croatia, bbds, beggar, Benno, Bernardo', Bill xanthi, Cairbre, calcioplayer, CanCann, Cimmi, core_zsul, CountVladimir, dan99, Daniel Ferreira, Daniel Lozano, Daur, Diogo, djalma8, dNs, Enigmatic Heart, fmfan.ru, fgtv, FiNcH, fireblade, foxer114, garynsmon, Geromel_21, ggpofm, GodofSheep, guih12, Hambugerjung, harryhausen, IndioBAIANO, IvanRakitic, izzax, James, jeanjunim, jira17, jojo_cat, Joílson, Kalumchlorid, karamel, lamser, Leo Miguel, lukas.87, maalivahti, Madman99, Mariscador, Markitos, Marwijk, Matheus Bruno, matze616, Meistermacher, MiNDmaZing, mineral, Mortiis, motoclub, Mysterio, nadeshiko, noor73, NUNOKOPIO, Octavianus, P-Jo, Pedriiin Fedayin, prilli_brilli, Prof. Barata, ralf95, redemptor, Reitmeier, remus, rettke, Ruslanincha, savvie, scott123, sebrof77, sheduardo, SM2212, Spanish, Stay Heavy, SteFF, stefg, Steifus, Stiff-Meister, svennos, TheBoyFromDownUnder, ThisIsAnfield, Tobi, tommotommo, tpakmopucm, Trickstyler, Tua, TuNdRaLoWeR, Urban Classic, VirginDreams, Vitaloop, Waldi98, warchlaczyk, yveslaessig.

If I've missed anyone, please contact me!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Creating facepacks via Photoshop & GIMP

Photoshop

Videotutorial english by Octavianus

Panini Template Photoshop

Preview Template

GIMP

Tutorial deutsch by P-Jo

Tutorial english coming soon ...

Panini Template GIMP

Preview Template

• Like 3

Hi, great work on these, just wondering if there is any chance of releasing a download of the 2011/12 packs on their own? It just takes such a LONG time to download all 11 parts. Have downloaded all packs and superpack from 2011 forum but am missing 1490 pics from total number above.

decent pack not too my liking have tried but was put off by some mistakes, such as michael dawson having the name sebastian bassong under his pic, other than that good work and im sure lots of other people will like them kiu.

Hi, great work on these, just wondering if there is any chance of releasing a download of the 2011/12 packs on their own? It just takes such a LONG time to download all 11 parts. Have downloaded all packs and superpack from 2011 forum but am missing 1490 pics from total number above.

These 1490 pics are included in this Megapack above.

With the second Megapack (ca. 01.02.12) there will be an actualized MP and also an Add-on with pics from now till 01-02-11.

So you don't have to download the same 5GB again.

Extras

config.xml is missing AND/OR you don't know how to update the config.xml? Follow these steps:

http://forum.fm-view...post__p__309088

Hey P-Jo,

I've just finished downloading your impressive pack and extracted it to my graphics folder. Unfortunately, even though I have skin cache unticked and 'reload skin' ticked, none of the pictures show up. This made me look in the folder and the compressed zips and then I was surprised to see there is no config.xml file anywhere in my folder!

So I was hoping to download the proper config.xml file individually and saw that link but unfortunately the link doesn't work. Can you fix that please?

I really appreciate your work.

Thanks

Any help please? I've downloaded the full pack but can't get it to work because of the lack of config.xml it seems.

To have every single facepack, do I just download the 11 parts?

Any help please? I've downloaded the full pack but can't get it to work because of the lack of config.xml it seems.

You have to create a new config-file. To do this you need this program: fmxml!

yes...download all 11 megapacks

Thanks, mate.

I don't know what's the problem with the config.xml.

Please read post 1 before installing the megapack, the use with the config.xml is in this describtion.

Have fun and if there will be any problems, you could also send me a PM.

I don't know what's the problem with the config.xml.

Please read post 1 before installing the megapack, the use with the config.xml is in this describtion.

Have fun and if there will be any problems, you could also send me a PM.

Thank you but I prefer putting it here in case there are others like me who had the same questions and problem.

I have read the 1st post entirely and many times. I'm saying the link you provided for that 'Extra' part which I quoted is missing as you can see. Can you fix that link?

I've downloaded all 11 parts, opened the first one and extracted all the files to the proper folder. The problem is the pictures don't show up in game. And so when I went into the graphics/players folder with all the pictures, I noticed there is NO config.xml file anywhere! Which is weird!

You have to create a new config-file. To do this you need this program: fmxml!

I have to? I thought it said do that only if you're trying to add extra pictures yourself and need a 'new' config file therefore. I'm just trying to get the pictures in the main pack to work. Do I have to download this ? and what then? Does it make one for you?

Okay I did what stefg suggested and built a config.xml file for the 67000 pictures or so with that program.

Now they show up but a lot of pictures are missing. Man Utd for example has Giggs, Ferguson and Evra and many others but for some reason missing Vidic?

Of course in France only PSG seems to have it and another team.

Anyway, thank you for the efforts. I appreciate it.

Downloaded everything, also the add ons as they come out, works flawlessly! :worship:

Awesome work guys!

looks amazing.. downloaded all the parts but when I come to extract part one this comes up .. ! C:\Users\Michael\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\players\Panini Portrait Pictures Megapack v.1 FM2012.part04.rar: CRC failed in MEGAPACK V.5\33000888.png. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Michael\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\players\Panini Portrait Pictures Megapack v.1 FM2012.part04.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

Any thoughts?! help appreciated cheers!

I had that prolem with one corrupted file in part 6 but not part 4.

It didn't matter for me. Just one picture or a set of pictures in part 6 that I guess were never extracted but I don't mind too much.

If one part of the download seems to have a problem, please try to download it again.

Mostly it's because of the "rush Hour" in the internet, all Download links are working fine.

Do you need to extract all the files or just part 1? and which is the correct folder to put it in? cheers

Please read the chapter "installation" in the first post.

Everything is explained!

4rr5vhz9jaf.png

http://www.mediafire...bvklzsob8ccyuqz

from what i've downloaded, these are the ones i had to add to the config file

<record from="28068187" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068187/portrait"/>

<record from="28068188" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068188/portrait"/>

<record from="28066819" to="graphics/pictures/person/28066819/portrait"/>

<record from="28066820" to="graphics/pictures/person/28066820/portrait"/>

<record from="28068185" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068185/portrait"/>

<record from="28066821" to="graphics/pictures/person/28066821/portrait"/>

<record from="28066818" to="graphics/pictures/person/28066818/portrait"/>

<record from="28068190" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068190/portrait"/>

<record from="28068186" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068186/portrait"/>

<record from="18054092" to="graphics/pictures/person/18054092/portrait"/>

<record from="28068189" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068189/portrait"/>

<record from="28058332" to="graphics/pictures/person/28058332/portrait"/>

<record from="43090278" to="graphics/pictures/person/43090278/portrait"/>

<record from="28066822" to="graphics/pictures/person/28066822/portrait"/>

<record from="28068184" to="graphics/pictures/person/28068184/portrait"/>

<record from="28054331" to="graphics/pictures/person/28054331/portrait"/>

there are a few others that were replaced as my headshots were better.

this is only the manchester united youth team.

• Like 2

Hi tez,

first of all thank you for creating your first Panini pack.

If you'll do more packs in the future, please cut them that only the face is shown.

An example:

194815.png-> u2zeg853lr5v.png

I'm trying to make a "how to create pics via GIMP" in english; it's only available in german at the moment.

For creating Panini via Photoshop, take a look at this one :