FM-View Forums
Ant

Advertising

Apologies to re-ignite an old thread but I have a quick question, which I believe did not warrant its own thread.

Do you guys have a section on your own site for other websites to 'advertise'? If so where can it be found?

Thank you!

We don't anymore, no. The advertising/community forums led to more arguments than we could deal with. By all means, stick a link in your signature though! :)

We don't anymore, no. The advertising/community forums led to more arguments than we could deal with. By all means, stick a link in your signature though! :)

I've read the same on the official game forums as well. I haven't got a site, I wish just curious to browse some and see what was on the "market". From what I've seen Goal Kick, Fever-Pitch, etc are long gone, what are the other sites that are still on the scene?

Could someone PM please, thank you.

The best place to find sites is on the official website, here: http://www.sigames.com/si-affiliates

Generally, you won't find any other non-affiliated sites anymore. It's simply not worth it to the site owners to _not_ be part of the official scheme.

The best place to find sites is on the official website, here: http://www.sigames.com/si-affiliates

Generally, you won't find any other non-affiliated sites anymore. It's simply not worth it to the site owners to _not_ be part of the official scheme.

Cheers, it appears the "community" has shrunk quite a bit.

• Like 1