minneapolisJon

Chairmen of the Board (cut-out style)

Chairmen of the Board

Facepacks-Chairmen.jpg

Top three tiers of England

Cut-out style

Download Here:

Installation path:

Exract RAR file, then place in: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/Graphics/Facepacks

enjoy,

minneapolisJon

• Like 1

Good to have you back mate

Great work.....downloading now

Good to have you back mate

Great work.....downloading now

Thanks mate - good to be back :)

Noooooo why you but Bates' face on the header image? You'll scare people away with that! :lol:

Nice pack, glad to see someone's finally done something to personalise the beasts chairmen in the game. Bit of an amorphous being in FM, just a name and nationality. Good job Minne!

Hope you gave Ashley extra folds

nice,where do i see them in the game?If I click on them in staff menue nothing heppens

You can't click on chairmen, however when something comes up in a news feed or interview about them a picture will then appear with this pack :)

Well that's what I assume!

nice,where do i see them in the game?If I click on them in staff menue nothing heppens

You can't click on chairmen, however when something comes up in a news feed or interview about them a picture will then appear with this pack :)

Well that's what I assume!

Yes - they will come up in dialouge discussions with the board (asking for more transfer money, stadium stuff, etc.) as well :)

Wow Love it M8 :yay:

Thanks mate!

Fucking awsome, great job Min.

Fucking awsome, great job Min.

That means a lot comming from you - shit - you, along with Geordie, were the reason that I got into GFX and FM sites in general.

Hope you like the next pack :)

Nice pack Jon,I'm glad that u are stepping into cut-out waters,as that is the hardest Photoshopping section of GFX,with no templates.It could easilly become addictive...not in terms of making quantities,but finding more and more different ways to cut.I read about your feel that chairmen should have more suit included,just to recognize them on first look.Cut-out standard is full head with a few pixels of clothes inside 180x180 box,but hey...it's your vision.I wish u enjoy this as much as you enjoy collecting backgrounds.A lot of interesting stuff in Photoshop awaits you.Cheers !

Nice pack Jon,I'm glad that u are stepping into cut-out waters,as that is the hardest Photoshopping section of GFX,with no templates.It could easilly become addictive...not in terms of making quantities,but finding more and more different ways to cut.I read about your feel that chairmen should have more suit included,just to recognize them on first look.Cut-out standard is full head with a few pixels of clothes inside 180x180 box,but hey...it's your vision.I wish u enjoy this as much as you enjoy collecting backgrounds.A lot of interesting stuff in Photoshop awaits you.Cheers !

Thanks mate - I just thought that a good take on the Cut-out style was for a bit of the suit, seeing at it can only be seen in the dialouge window with the board. But i agree that if I ever get involved heavily into the cut-out world, I'd do them up in the traditional "all-head" style :)

The new pack...

Chairmen of Spain

FACEPACK-Spain.jpg

That's right - they all look like mobsters,

people that kill people for mobsters,

or like people that were killed by mobsters - then photographed.

All La Liga teams done

Download Link:

Chairmen of Spain - Gamefront

Cheers,

minneapolisJon

When I go to the link to download the file it redirects me to the gamefront page but then I get a warning saying internet browser needs to close, so I can't download the file

Thoughs or Help anyone???

Cheers

What the fuck is Ken Bates where, did he mistake his wife's coat for his own or something?!