FM-View Forums
deanstokes96

FM-View Facepack Competition

f17b09090762.jpg363c903b9c9a.jpg

Thats another version where position logo get colour of club header :) The problem i guess htat then there will be one logo for FW, DF, GK and MC coz it will not be on face it will shown by the skin..

• Like 1

f17b09090762.jpg363c903b9c9a.jpg

Thats another version where position logo get colour of club header :) The problem i guess htat then there will be one logo for FW, DF, GK and MC coz it will not be on face it will shown by the skin..

No i decide to make 4 different position logos (gk, df, mf, fw) with current colour. Coz if it will have header colour such ckubs as real and many others will have simple white circle in position logo.

They all look like great facepacks and a lot of thought has obviously gone into the creation. My idea of a facepack is one which doesn't show any team allegiance. This means that when the player is transferred he doesn't look out of place in his new team. Unfortunately, this does tend to lean in favour of the cut-out style facepack and I don't see a lot of possible variations on this theme. Good luck to everyone entering! (At the moment I am using the cut-out megapack with Steifus's mod showing the club and nationality)

They all look like great facepacks and a lot of thought has obviously gone into the creation. My idea of a facepack is one which doesn't show any team allegiance. This means that when the player is transferred he doesn't look out of place in his new team. Unfortunately, this does tend to lean in favour of the cut-out style facepack and I don't see a lot of possible variations on this theme. Good luck to everyone entering! (At the moment I am using the cut-out megapack with Steifus's mod showing the club and nationality)

It very easy to make mod in which logos will shown by skin on facepack are, i for example did it for my style :) i didnt upload it yet coz it useless if u use different facepack styles, u will have small logo in left bottom corner :)

Imageshack is annoying.

Theres a month to release.. My english is bad, i cant understand why all go wrong about some podcast, but i really hope we can start making facepacks :) i ready to join anyone who win :)

when its going to be decided the winner?

when its going to be decided the winner?

sorry this never went anywhere, but after i pissed off the staff here i have kinda left. so this is nothing but a good idea. you could take i foreward yourselves though.

Great :) Sorry guys but its funny - sortitoust almost dead, 100500+ styles which looks exactly same. Now here all becoming dead coz of some almost useless podcast ( i even cant understand what for it is)

Great!

I know what answer i deserve - "Hey, if u want, u cand do all by urself, dont insult anyone". But it just sad that FM community dies every day.. :( I remember what it was in 2005-2008..

guys if board gave up, lets make team ourselves.

I agree to create ANY big faces. kumquat_s your style 4 is really good - i agree to make it if u want!

I will share my HQ source of pics if we will make team.. too bad previous my source dead :(

Stationery '13

GaIgH.png5mhnp.pngLOZA1.png

LpRPs.pngfdK3f.pngz6rAf.png

I like your style, if you want i can help making packs too.

Thought I might as well just post a few more example of my style:

My favourite - songprenew.png

3 from this season:

torresa.pngfellainic.pngcazorla.png

If anyone wants to help me with this, I wouldn't mind releasing it, seeing how I made it for FM-View in the first place!

• Like 1

Fuckin love Stationaries Style! But I would prefer 140 x 180 size, so more leagues can fit in. Not every leagues has high quality pics..

stylend.png

Not bad mate. Only 1 thing: dont need the national logo, you can watch the player's nationality on the stroke, let only the name.

CCFP 2013

stoch_02.png hamsik_02.png 1351081577.png weiss_02.png

OFP 2013

hamsik.png benzema.png stoch.png

Do you have the template of the CCFP style??

I have finished with all the nations' flags and made some try.

Ashley-Cole_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngEden-Hazard_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngFernando-Torres_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngGary-Cahill_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Carlos-Tevez_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngEdin-Dzeko_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngDavid-Silva_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngPablo-Zabaleta_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Ben-Davies_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngMichu_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngChico_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.pngWayne-Routledge_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Whats the name of these style and the template??