FM-View Forums
JackHammer

FMV'13 Logos

On 28/02/2020 at 18:36, GARGAROVZD said:

Can somebody tell me why Red Bull Bragantino logo don't show in game? I replaced old with new logo. Can somebody give me correct config?

if you replaced old with a new logo, you need normal, small logo to replaced that's it...no need change config.....then reload skin. 

6 minutes ago, hammer9 said:

if you replaced old with a new logo, you need normal, small logo to replaced that's it...no need change config.....then reload skin. 

Not showing mate

https://ibb.co/kVn39kS

1 minute ago, GARGAROVZD said:

Not showing mate

ok show me your screenshot of this logo in folder with Normal and small and config ID too :)

1 hour ago, hammer9 said:

ok show me your screenshot of this logo in folder with Normal and small and config ID too :)

Its the same like previous. Just replace logo. Tomorrow will sent you config in comp mate

• Like 1

On 28/02/2020 at 11:11, thatboyrosco said:

http://p4RIA0Q.jpg

would it be possible for someone to create this for me with some tweaks.

1. to remove the date

2. to remove the "junior" and re centre the football club so its even on the bottom.

3. remove the orange and keep it black and white

4. for a secondary logo can you keep the above but invert the colour scheme so its black based but with orange text and detail

@thatboyrosco

normal.png small.png

normal.png Untitled-1.png

• Like 1

On 01/03/2020 at 21:41, GARGAROVZD said:

Not showing mate

Is the new logo saved as a .PNG instead of .png file? Sounds stupid, but if it is and you rename it, it should show up (providing the old logo showed up fine, UID is the same etc).

On 03/03/2020 at 10:00, Murray said:

Is the new logo saved as a .PNG instead of .png file? Sounds stupid, but if it is and you rename it, it should show up (providing the old logo showed up fine, UID is the same etc).

I Dont know mate. Will check later

(Slowly) going through Asia and completing a total overhaul of every nations' logo collection. Got up to Iran and then went back to complete Australia and have over 650 Aussie club logos ready to go in a pack.

Will there be another home for FMV logos if the site is closing down?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Murray said:

(Slowly) going through Asia and completing a total overhaul of every nations' logo collection. Got up to Iran and then went back to complete Australia and have over 650 Aussie club logos ready to go in a pack.

Will there be another home for FMV logos if the site is closing down?

you can join my other forum 'Sortitoutsi'...let me know if you want to...ill setup for you as FMV Logos :) 

1 hour ago, hammer9 said:

you can join my other forum 'Sortitoutsi'...let me know if you want to...ill setup for you as FMV Logos :) 

I'm on Sortitoutsi, though I never use the forums. They are Jack's logos though, so would be down to him if they were to become available elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Murray said:

I'm on Sortitoutsi, though I never use the forums. They are Jack's logos though, so would be down to him if they were to become available elsewhere.

well, you have to ask Jacks If ok setup his logo to sortitoutsi logo?