FM-View Forums
JackHammer

FMC Skin for FM13 - Updated

Excellent work.

Love it, thanks.

Great work.

Just one problem, when using the FMC skin you can not see the formation on the pitch in the tactics screen.

Does anyone else have this problem?

It shows fine for me

Updated the skin slightly, player attributes were too big and adding a scroll bar, this should now be fixed

th_JordanSpence_Attributes.png

I have absolutely no idea how to fix that, not even sure why it's doing it, sorry

No worries mate, it is the only thing that is wrong with the skin. I have followed all instructions on the SI forum and nothing seems to help.

I will just wait until another skin comes out, pity as I love this one!

I really like this skin, but how do i remove the flag from behind the club logo and replace it with the club logo background behind it?

This is what I mean about the tactics screen, anyone know why I can't see my players?

Thanks in advance. post-5112-0-83708400-1350672922_thumb.jpgpost-5112-0-83708400-1350672922_thumb.jpg

I've the same your problem... Only if i play in windowed mode and if i use the FMC screen. Hope that SI will fix this problem in the final version...

Alvios

post-2136-0-94144700-1350679449_thumb.jpg

I've the same your problem... Only if i play in windowed mode and if i use the FMC screen. Hope that SI will fix this problem in the final version...

Alvios

Ah I see now, It works but not in window mode. That is a pity and should be easily fixed by some skin expert I guess.

Updated the skin again, now you should be able to start a new game with it, but please delete all the old skin files before updating to the latest version

Updated the skin again, now you should be able to start a new game with it, but please delete all the old skin files before updating to the latest version

Hi mate, it is still the same.

The problem is that I am using it on my laptop. Windowed mode shows nothing on the tactics screen, on non windowed mode you can see all the players on the pitch. So it must have something to do with the game being played in windowed mode and the players not being able to fit on the screen.

I appreciate the quick replies, thank you.

Hi mate, it is still the same.

The problem is that I am using it on my laptop. Windowed mode shows nothing on the tactics screen, on non windowed mode you can see all the players on the pitch. So it must have something to do with the game being played in windowed mode and the players not being able to fit on the screen.

I appreciate the quick replies, thank you.

Is it just that screen or is it doing it with all of the pitches? And does it work fine with the standard FM skin?

i'll have a go at trying to fix it but it will take a while longer as I can't replicate it on my PC, might try to send you a few things to test

How do i change the colour off the players attributes JackHammer? Ive tried doing it through the settings but nothing is changing

How do i change the colour off the players attributes JackHammer? Ive tried doing it through the settings but nothing is changing

I'm not really sure, it's never something I do, are you using the latest version?

Its ok JackHammer ive worked it out and it looks great now

JackHammer ive noticed a massive flaw in your skin, when you start a new game when you come to choose your nations you dont have the choice to continue, so i have to choose the default skin to choose my nations to load up game as that has the option then after that i reload you skin to play the game, can you sort this please as doing this is annoying

Yeah I know about that, delete the skin and download the latest update of it, that will fix it

Ive sorted it, ive removed the start new game panel, now i have option to continue after choosing my teams

Just download the updated skin now, and yes it works fine

This skin is absolutely fantastic, far far better than the basic skin available, many thanks for porting this over to the main game.

Ive noticed 1 pretty big flaw tho, players tactics screen, if i want to tweak players' settings the screen is blank. (Using classic tactics)

Only other request - On the Team squad screen it doesnt say "8th in NPower League 1" next to team name like it used to.

2laddaq.png

Ahh damn, that's quite a big problem, will have a look to see what I can do