Putzy

FM13 Full Skin with Instant Result Button

100 posts in this topic

Simple skin really.

post-26-0-53813200-1351446558_thumb.jpg post-26-0-39426300-1351446557_thumb.jpg

This adds the "Instant Result" button from FM Classic into the main FM skin, allowing you to basically skip your matches for a quick result. (It's amazing how the name basically says that for you, eh?)

Anyway, enjoy. I'm sure you can find uses for it. Includes both a light and dark version.

Download link: http://forum.fm-view.net/files/download/1-instant-result-skin

Put it into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins

To activate, you need to go to Preferences -> Interface and select the skin from the dropdown menu.

THIS SKIN IS FOR FM MODE ONLY - FM CLASSIC INCLUDES THIS BY DEFAULT!

Inspiration: http://community.sig...uot-button-skin

BONUS FILES
Don't like the default FM skin but want the button available? Then download the relevant "add-on pack" and copy the files into your skin folder (overwriting when necessary), then reload the skin in Preferences. The button will now be available to use!

Murray's Umbra Skin: umbra-instant-addon.zip (No longer needed following skin update!)
TomDixon77's Steklo Skin: steklo-instant-addon.zip

Bergkamp Skinbergkamp-2013-instant-addon.zip

Bergkamp SS Skinbergkamp-white-instant-addon.zip

Alavanja 13 Pervection Skinalavanja-13-pervection-instant-addon.zip

Scorpio Ultimate Skin: scorpio-skin-ultimate-instant-addon.zip

4 people like this

Thanks, been wanting one of these for a day or two :)

Love the skin, only one small problem - there doesn't seem to be an option to set up custom match plans, which is important for "instant result" matches. Am I missing something?

Also, any chance of a dark version of this skin?

That's not something that can be added via the skin unfortunately: All this does is add the Instant Result functionality from FMC into the default FM13 skin.

As for a dark version - if someone was to make a dark version if the FM13 skin then I could release a dark version, but this really is just the button!

Can this be added to @@Murray's dark skin?

I'll speak to @@Murray about it. :)

I'll speak to @@Murray about it. :)

It's a function that doesn't interest me and so I'm not bothered by it. You can add it to my skin though Putzy, if you want to do the modification and release it as a dark version alongside your regular mod. (How does it work btw, is it just a case of adding an additional panel or so? If that's the case that can be done even more easily of course by releasing that as a mod for custom skins).

M

It's a function that doesn't interest me and so I'm not bothered by it. You can add it to my skin though Putzy, if you want to do the modification and release it as a dark version alongside your regular mod. (How does it work btw, is it just a case of adding an additional panel or so? If that's the case that can be done even more easily of course by releasing that as a mod for custom skins).

M

It's a change to titlebar.xml and a few graphics added to /boxes and /buttons. Because of that it's easier make it per-skin rather than a whole generic panel because it would also mean adding the graphics, and depending on the skin, the graphics might not be needed. (SI seem to have dropped the ball on the names and uses of the graphics... again)

Still, thanks a lot for the permission. Will put it together and post a link here. Won't release it as a whole skin - just the changed files. :)

I may have already done it quickly for Orm :P

Pffft. :P

No worries though, only takes a few minutes, about to do it now and post the "add-on" pack. :)

Im yet to use this, just waiting for my current game to finish. Lovely skin by Murray and once I put this button in it will be complete. I don't want to watch every game.. especially the lower teams.

I cant find the skins folder n the fm2013 files?!?!

If you can't find the folder, just create it. :)

If you can't find the folder, just create it. :)

oh ok thanks :)

Doesn't seem to work with the french version.

I've pasted the files in a new folder as intended, but nothing appears in-game.

Is there anything specific to do?

Help :)

You need to go to Preferences -> Interface and select the skin from the dropdown menu. :)

Could you make it available for Steklo skin? Thanks.

Could you make it available for Steklo skin? Thanks.

Will see what I can do. :)

1 person likes this

Steklo addon available - the button is placed on the left-hand side, just above your team name (sorry! wouldn't fit on the right)

Also updated the main .zip with titlebar.xml changes and support for the new dark default skin.

Thanks Putzy! Do you have a screenshot where we could find the instant result button? Because I don't see it in game (for Steklo that is).

Thanks Putzy! Do you have a screenshot where we could find the instant result button? Because I don't see it in game (for Steklo that is).

When you are on your match tactics screen (the last screen before the match system starts) it should appear just above your team name.

Will get a screenshot later. :)

Thanks I already noticed it Putzy!

I thought you could also see the option when you play a match (during the match that is).

But you can see it right before the match. Thanks a lot!