Download any leagues packs

(Install path = C:\Users\(yourname)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20XX\graphics\ss kits\)

FM12-13 - click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times and click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'...click 'clear cache'......click 'Reload Skin'.

FM14 - click 'Load Game'....click 'FM'...click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click 'Clear Cache'...click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes' (if you first time)....click 'clear cache'....click 'Reload Skin' 

FM15-17 - click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times and click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'.....click 'clear cache'....click 'Reload Skin'. FM18 - click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times and click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'....click 'clear cache'....click 'Reload Skin'.

ALWAYS when you download another pack, DO 'CLEAR CACHE then RELOAD SKIN AS ALWAYS after downloading to folders.

Here if you need help...

1. Looking for REAL kits...

If you want real kits that are you looking for, post there BUT first you must need type in the search bar on top right 'Search...' on this SS Official thread..to looking for real kits that's you want if not there, then post this -  Here!   In SS Officials threads that are you looking for. ok.

2. If your kits not showing on FMXX...

If FMXX, kits not showing up, you need download 'Kits Colour Changes' - Click and see 'Kits Colour Changes' then you must go - click 'Preferences'....click 'Display and Sound'....click unticked 'Use Skin Cache' and click tick 'Always reload Skin on Confirm'...then click 'Confirm' then That you need to start a new game for it config to take affect AND if you download more League Packs...then after this - DO this - click 'Preferences'...click 'clean cache'....click 'Reload Skin' as ALWAYS!

3. If you want fantasy kits for your dream kits...

If you want fantasy kits, PLEASE post this - Kits Requests Thread and don't forget post with what you want for kits like SS? LS? Standard? 3D? etc

4. If you want to make SS' kits yourself for more leagues...

If you want to make SS' kits yourself for more leagues, first go Check this - W.I.P Thread if not there, post there. ok.

5. if you looking for leagues pack...

If you looking for download leagues pack 10/11 to 15/16, go check first - Nations or Domestic Download SS' Kits 11/12 to 15/16 packs if not there, but go No.4 first, if not there, post there in Nations or Domestic thread to ask more leagues. ok.

6. NO MEGAPACK OR SUPERPACK!

7. NO leagues patch/logos on our SS kits packs

8. Any member wishing for a league pack to be made has to provide the required information (i.e. kit photos, club logos & sponsor logos) New!

9. Anyone make a new pack without config (if he/she don't know how to make config, MUST PM me or Madman99 for new config BEFORE post in the thread with a new link for packs. New! 10. Please put the name of Club on each kit in packs... NOT ID numbers can help me for SSKCC tho.

So there you go...IMPORTANT - post any question if you have any problems with SS kits...PLEASE post this thread - http://forum.fm-view...forum/296-kits/

Please show us your screenshot that's where the problem is...can help us and you must tell me which you play for FMXX ok!

thank you.

Hammer9