FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David

ManagerScore 2013 Introduction

Our annual interactive game ManagerScore returns for another year. Hopefully you will find it more interactive than last year.. Your challenges are still split into Club, Player, Manager and Unlockable & Scenario sections with various challenges set within each area. You earn points the same way as last year and all points from each section are totaled up to give each competitor a grand score.

• Club challenges are things like win x amount of games in a row, keep x clean sheets etc.
  • Player challenges are things like Goal of the month, player of the season, getting your goalkeeper to score etc
  • Manager challenges are things that you've achieved during your career-cup wins, rewards for being loyal to your club etc
  • Unlockables and Scenario challenges will be short term specific scenarios. They'll be worth a lot of points, and will appear at least once a month.

In addition to this, points earned for the three highest placed players in the FMV Tours 2013 Series will be added to your Managerscore points total with 10 points for winning, 7 for 2nd place and 4 for 3rd place. This should, like last year, see some more people involved and gives you another chance to take part in the competition. There may or may not be some other additional features and potential point earners throughout the year so keep your eyes peeled.

There is no guarenteed prize for winning this years competition but we shall try and endeavour to make sure there is some sort of reward in terms of whatever merchandise @Niniev can manage to blag from Si / Sega.

As always, the rules are simple: You need to provide screenshots. No screenshots, no points. If you are at any point asked to submit any or all of your save game files you must comply otherwise you will be disqualified.

Challenges can only be completed once.

If you have any questions, post them here.

Have fun and good luck.

• Like 1

Right then lads, let's get stuck into this and get some points on the board! :lol:

Think I will be taking my crown back after letting some others have it the last 3 years...

I'll join in once the new version of FMRTE is out! :P

• Like 2

*note to self - ask for save files from everything psyo enters*

• Like 2

I'll join in once the new version of FMRTE is out! :P

:lol: Well anything out the ordinary will be scrutinised for cheating after some dodgy screenies the past two years. But we feel the challenges are possible without cheating so if people want to use an editor to do them then more fool them imo!

For some they run true to the steam achievements, will the achievement screenshot be accepted Sir David?

Indeed they will squire.

Oh jolly good, I shall put some up at the weekend.

Last year the tour being included made MS pointless, if you won a tour you had to do a ridiculous number of other challenges to get even close.

10/7/4 sounds much more realistic.

• Like 1

That's one of the reasons I changed it John. We learn from our mistakes and all that.

• Like 1

Yeah we didn't plan around it enough and hopefully this time things will stay a lot more competitive. :up:

Looking to start this,hopefully i can be competitive with you hot shots. 

Just a heads up, although there is no timescale on when the next demo is going to be out, it won't be that long and demo day is the day that this seasons game draws to a close. If you fancy, hopefully, bagging a prize of some sort, if we can get anything from Sports Interactive then you are running out of time to take over @@to_madeira and @@Murray at the the top of the table.

We can officially confirm that the winner of MS13 will get a copy of FM14 for free.

Get your acts together and get entering if you want to win it!!!!