FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murray

[FM13] Umbra - Dark skin for FM2013 regular

Screenshots a bit small mate. ;)

Still, looks great. Will definitely give this a go at the weekend.

Definitely the best looking dark skin I've seen for FM13, nice work Murray

Screenshots a bit small mate. ;)

Still, looks great. Will definitely give this a go at the weekend.

Sorted, thanks. Went into autopilot and apparently on the new look Photobucket, copying the link for thumbnail images literally just does that, rather than giving you the thumbnail to full sized image code...

I suggest going back to the old look Photobucket, I have :P

Good work man.

Murray, can i ask what resolution your screenshots are from?

Murray is there anyway of getting the players descritpion in the the player information part, for eg. worldclass winger, you get it in the fmc skin so i dont know why si have missed it out in the full game skin

Murray, can i ask what resolution your screenshots are from?

I always play in windowed mode.

Murray is there anyway of getting the players descritpion in the the player information part, for eg. worldclass winger, you get it in the fmc skin so i dont know why si have missed it out in the full game skin

It's not something I've noticed or therefore looked for. Probably best posting as a bug / comment on the SIGames forum for something like that.

hello mate,

thanks for the skin, really beautiful, though I have a small problem and a small request if is possible.

problem:

problem.jpg

if possible to have that text on that particularly screen fixed

request:

request.jpg

If I can have in STADIUM panel, the image of real stadium from the already well-known stadium packages.

in the skin FMC I have a fix for this :D

thanks in advance mate!

hello mate,

thanks for the skin, really beautiful, though I have a small problem and a small request if is possible.

problem:

problem.jpg

if possible to have that text on that particularly screen fixed

request:

request.jpg

If I can have in STADIUM panel, the image of real stadium from the already well-known stadium packages.

in the skin FMC I have a fix for this :D

thanks in advance mate!

Thanks for finding the facilities issue, I'd not seen that so sorry about that. I'll get this fixed tomorrow hopefully. As for the stadiums, if it's not something already in the main game I'm not intending to add it here.

Cheers,

M

I always play in windowed mode.

It's not something I've noticed or therefore looked for. Probably best posting as a bug / comment on the SIGames forum for something like that.

Here Murray add this to your panels in your skin now the media description of a player will appear.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?0x9g4cma0qa1v0z

Thanks for finding the facilities issue, I'd not seen that so sorry about that. I'll get this fixed tomorrow hopefully. As for the stadiums, if it's not something already in the main game I'm not intending to add it here.

Minor update to fix the above issue, link should be the same however. Please re-download and see the update to version 1.01-16112012. Thanks again for the heads up BlackS0ull :)

Here Murray add this to your panels in your skin now the media description of a player will appear.

I took one of the player profile panels from the default FMC skin and this seemed to do the trick, so I've included that in the above update as well.

Why is it that when I click download it comes out as a Windows Media file?

It's a .rar file. If your PC tries to open this with Media Player or similar, it may be because you need to change the way the file association is handled. If you don't already have it, you can download winrar here.

Murray, how do i make the background of the stars to the same colour as your default dark? Ive noticed its very light and want it dark to go with your dark version skin, its a player scout report, here is a screenshot

2012-11-16_00001.jpg

Heres Murrays skin with FMC stadiums working

2012-11-16_00003.jpg

Also heres players profile with larger club logos also edited colour attributes

2012-11-16_00002.jpg

Heres Murrays skin with FMC stadiums working

2012-11-16_00003.jpg

Also heres players profile with larger club logos also edited colour attributes

2012-11-16_00002.jpg

nice mate, could you please share with us this :D

thanks again mate!

thanks Murray for fixing my issue :D

i can only share if Murray gives me permission to share

• Like 1

i can only share if Murray gives me permission to share

I consider it bad form to go around editing other people's skins with additions and mods that you want and then advertising this to others. By all means, edit the skin for your own personal use only, but you do not have permission to upload my files, edited or otherwise.

Murray, how do i make the background of the stars to the same colour as your default dark? Ive noticed its very light and want it dark to go with your dark version skin, its a player scout report, here is a screenshot

2012-11-16_00001.jpg

Any help on this issue Murray?

Any help on this issue Murray?

What is the issue? I don't understand what you mean by making it the same colour as my default dark. It looks the same to me, other than the fact that you've added a custom background...

Hi.

Firstly thanks for doing this, it's a great skin.

However, I think i've noticed a problem.

In the tactic creator, I can't see the text........ Did I do something wrong?

http://imageshack.us.../skincolor.jpg/

Thanks

I'll have a look in a mo and see what I can find. This is the problem when taking a light skin and making it dark, you have to go through literally every screen and check it looks ok, there's bound to be some that get missed!