FM-View Forums
Murray

Trophy Images

Does anyone have a collection of images for trophies like the World Cup one? As there seem to be a number of competitions that don't have a generic logo, only a new logo for each host, I keep thinking of putting together a trophy image logo pack, but it's difficult finding decent cutouts of the trophies themselves for many of them.

Any help?

Cheers,

M

I remember when I helped with FMG'09 logos we collected quite a few. I suggest googling them.

As I said, it's difficult to find cutouts, or decent enough images to make cutouts, hence needing to ask.

i can if you want to.....but give me all pictures of cups. :)

Yeah, it's more the international competitions that don't have logos themselves, so things like the world cup, European championships etc that I'm looking for

Yeah, it's more the international competitions that don't have logos themselves, so things like the world cup, European championships etc that I'm looking for

world cup, uefa cup, champions league, europe cup...what else?

world cup, uefa cup, champions league, europe cup...what else?

Continental competitions are fine as they have their generic logos, the ones I'm looking for are national competitions:

World Cup

European Championships

AFC Asian Cup

Confederations Cup

Under 20 World Cup

African Nations Cup

African Under 20 Championship

Copa America

There's also the various qualifying tournaments, though at the moment they all have the World Cup (for example) logo, and so would probably have the trophy to replace them.  Some of the logos above are relatively easy to edit to make custom logos that are not tied to a particular year (eg the African ones) but others are obviously made specifically for the particular tournament, like the Brazil 2014 one.

The European Championship ones are a shame, as the U20 etc versions of those events have nice logos for them.  To have something similar designed for the full tournament would be my overall preference, but since there isn't anything, I figure a trophy image is the best bet...

Doing some designs to see if I can get something that suits the theme of the other logos that are available, will post up what I've got when I've got them, but am looking for the trophy images as I go to see if I can get them working well enough...

Edit: here