FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ricky22

Help for Skin editing

Where can I change the color of shooters on this screen?

Is too dark...

ll3s51oyc97kipyjwar.jpg

In the skin's settings folder, there's normally one or two xml files with various text colour settings. It doesn't really matter which one is used, but in my skin it's the "fm colours.xml" file that has this line:

<colour name="goal scorers" red="250" green="250" blue="250" alpha="100"/> <!-- goal scorer names and attendance on fixtures panel -->

The red, green and blue dictates the colours (in this case white) and the alpha value at the end dictates the strength of the text (alpha="100" gives the scorers on my fixtures panel a slightly faded look, making them almost greyed out in appearance).

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanks.

Another problems...

How to "move" this part up?

kk93w4xl9mflmy0f5wk6.jpg

How to change the text color?

aXNLhBh.jpg

For the commentary text, I would suggest the settings / skin colours file where the goal scorers on fixture screen was found, I think you should be looking at these two lines:

<colour name="neutral commentary foreground" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>     <!-- foreground colour for neutral commentary -->
  <colour name="neutral commentary background" red="21" green="22" blue="23"/>     <!-- background colour for neutral commentary -->

For the scoreboard, you'll probably have to play around (but that's the best way to learn how to do this stuff anyway) with the "match title bar score.xml" panel file. There are several parts you'll have to move up in order to keep it looking right, but where you have "clock" "home/away team" etc you'll be looking at this part:
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="1" />
Change the inset from top but it will be a case of trial and error to get it all exactly as you want it.  It used to be that you could just move one container and the whole lot would move up or down but I don't think that seems to work nowadays.

For the commentary text, I would suggest the settings / skin colours file where the goal scorers on fixture screen was found, I think you should be looking at these two lines:

<colour name="neutral commentary foreground" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/>     <!-- foreground colour for neutral commentary -->
  <colour name="neutral commentary background" red="21" green="22" blue="23"/>     <!-- background colour for neutral commentary -->

For the scoreboard, you'll probably have to play around (but that's the best way to learn how to do this stuff anyway) with the "match title bar score.xml" panel file. There are several parts you'll have to move up in order to keep it looking right, but where you have "clock" "home/away team" etc you'll be looking at this part:
Change the inset from top but it will be a case of trial and error to get it all exactly as you want it.  It used to be that you could just move one container and the whole lot would move up or down but I don't think that seems to work nowadays.

This don't work :/

Here are attached and that .xml file

match title bar score.xml