FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kondi192

[FM2014] CM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v1.2

CM REVOLUTION CUT-OUT MEGAPACK
    v1.2

File contains a set of pictures of 16,089 players and staff members in package named CM Revolution Cut-Out Megapack v1.2. Facepack is made out of normal pictures size 180x180px.

34jpg_epnrwwr.jpg

DOWNLOAD
mirror 1

mirror 2

Installation: extract the downloaded file to the user directory defined in the game settings - by default it's the folder "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014". After switching the game, turn off the "caching skin", select "reload skin when confirming changes” and the click "confirm".

Nice stuff :)

What leagues does it contain?

Spanish La Liga, Barclays Premier League, 1.Bundesliga, 2.Bundesliga, T-Mobile Ekstraklasa, Polish I and II Liga, SOGAZ Premier League, Liga ZON Sagress, Raiffeisen Super League, T-Mobile Bundesliga, Erste Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Ukrainian Premier Liha, Campeonato Brasileiro A, Airtricity Premier League, Campionato Sammarinese and some teams from Belgium, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Lithuania, Hungary, Finland, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic, Armernia, Azerbaijan :)

Soon I will upload here list of included leagues with download links (but most of those league packs must be actualized).

kondi,

I support that idea, download link for each league. I really need that.

Spanish La Liga, Barclays Premier League, 1.Bundesliga, 2.Bundesliga, T-Mobile Ekstraklasa, Polish I and II Liga, SOGAZ Premier League, Liga ZON Sagress, Raiffeisen Super League, T-Mobile Bundesliga, Erste Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Ukrainian Premier Liha, Campeonato Brasileiro A, Airtricity Premier League, Campionato Sammarinese and some teams from Belgium, Wales, Turkey, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Lithuania, Hungary, Finland, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic, Armernia, Azerbaijan :)

Soon I will upload here list of included leagues with download links (but most of those league packs must be actualized).

Nice :) Also needed a megapack with just some of the main leagues! I'll download when my internet is back up to speed :P