SS' Work In Progress 15/16

u can carry on with Mexico :)

Hi, everyone!

Yoz, I juist can't wait for Mexico Liga MX 2015/16 any more!  :worship:

• Like 1

Hi, everyone!

Yoz, I juist can't wait for Mexico Liga MX 2015/16 any more!  :worship:

HI,

I can't promise nothing, but I think to finish in few days...  :)   I'm now working only on Liga MX.

• Like 2

Here is Sky Bet Championship 15-16 config file i have edited due to not all kits showing and now works perfect ..  by the way if people used the same format as this config file less problems within the game to be openly honest with everybody .. keep up the good work kit makers https://www.mediafire.com/?ylgzde7w5att3n6

Here is Sky Bet Championship 15-16 config file i have edited due to not all kits showing and now works perfect ..  by the way if people used the same format as this config file less problems within the game to be openly honest with everybody .. keep up the good work kit makers https://www.mediafire.com/?ylgzde7w5att3n6

our config.xml is nothing wrong...mine working fine as everyone, no one say they have problem with Championship so far. :)

and if kits not showing mean missing in config.xml OR nothing wrong with config.xml mean you need SSKCC for showing kits. 

our config.xml is nothing wrong...mine working fine as everyone, no one say they have problem with Championship so far. :)

and if kits not showing mean missing in config.xml OR nothing wrong with config.xml mean you need SSKCC for showing kits. 

Am using your files like always SSKCC15.3 v1.7 111015 by hammer9_F1CA57F1-154A-453F-8AA1-F27A36DD220A.fmf

and i have clean the catch plus also deleted \AppData\Local\Sports Interactive files ..

Some Spain kits that need deleting..? for the next update ..

Atlético Madrid 3rd

Levante 3rd 

Málaga CF 3rd

Villarreal 3rd

Am using your files like always SSKCC15.3 v1.7 111015 by hammer9_F1CA57F1-154A-453F-8AA1-F27A36DD220A.fmf

and i have clean the catch plus also deleted \AppData\Local\Sports Interactive files ..

Some Spain kits that need deleting..? for the next update ..

Atlético Madrid 3rd

Levante 3rd 

Málaga CF 3rd

Villarreal 3rd

im working on this Spain for SSKCC today! ;)

Hi, I'm working in the Premier League Uruguay, I have completed 90%. Not if someone was already doing, but since I live in Uruguay is easier to do.

I think to start the ascension MX: the second league of mexico....

It's OK?

• Like 1

Hi, I'm working in the Premier League Uruguay, I have completed 90%. Not if someone was already doing, but since I live in Uruguay is easier to do.

I 'm working on the pack and I'm missing a few kits  :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Thanks Yoz, for Mexico Liga MX 15/16 kit again!

One more please - I couldn't find any links on Liberia national football team actual kits ( I'm manager of it on PEFL too)

Can anyone do this?

Thanks

if you help us, post all clubs photos of kits if possobiel beucase you need read rules see no.8 - http://forum.fm-view.net/topic/15594-read-this-before-you-postupdaed-071014/ can help us! ;)

04.jpg

not sure if this the latest kit for liberia @@buddahbar

Edited by epullzy89

Hi everyone! Anyone would like to make portuguese third division? I can make the research work for you. Just tell me what you want and the structure you want. Thanks guys. Keep on the fantastic work.

Hi everyone! Anyone would like to make portuguese third division? I can make the research work for you. Just tell me what you want and the structure you want. Thanks guys. Keep on the fantastic work.

find photos for each team kits, and name of team too....then upload together post here with link if you can! :)

Updated WIP waiting lists..

add...

Iceland - Úrvalsdeild New!

and have a look updated on first post. :)

find photos for each team kits, and name of team too....then upload together post here with link if you can! :)

Ok. I will do that in a few time. Don't you need sponsors? Thanks

• Like 1

Yes every sponsor of each team

• Like 2

Ok. I will do that in a few time. Don't you need sponsors? Thanks

yes please and no league patch ok

Yes every sponsor of each team

:up:

Updated WIP...

Add Waiting lists..

Czech - Synot Liga New!

anyone?

Iceland  for me !  

In Few days  will post the  mexican  ascenso league!!!

• Like 2

Iceland  for me !  

In Few days  will post the  mexican  ascenso league!!!

Cool!  :up:

Not sure where to put this (so move where it should), but the Kyrgyzstan away kit in the International Kits download area isn't accurate. Top colour is wrong s is the logo. The difference below (Top is correct, bottom isn't. Top pic is from FIFA.com):

2711904_big-lnd.jpg

DwaIUOg.png