FM-View Forums
hammer9

SS' Download Area For Domestic League Kits Packs 15/16 only

Is it usual that the teams dont have own logo but all have only the afghan federation logo on the shirt? is a strange thing

yes it..but thats the kits look like :)  :)

6AdSn4k.jpg

R1KZWES.jpg

ftqSOvF.jpg

as you can see their team badge at the arm..not as usual like other jersey 

Edited by epullzy89
  • Like 4

i'm sorry, but i have a couple of questions about this pack

i just made BGL Ligue for FBkits and i must say that i have some diferences from your pack...i was woundering where did you get info about:

Jeunesse Esch away kit

Hamm Benfica third kit

Mondorf away kit

if you could please show me pics of this shirts, i could change my pack, or not...(wihch would be the most likely)

and a small note about your Etzella kits - they are wrong...

they should be like this.

204.png205.png

i think you can see the diferences from the one's you made.

hooo and one last thing about HAMM BENFICA...the Macron you made for away kit, was only used in the day they played against portuguese team called TONDELA for the oficial presentation...since then, they use ADIDAS.

it was only a small note and i really, really hope you could show me the pictures i requested.

cheers

Hi Packmanch, i've read your notes and think it's very useful.

It's very difficult for me to find the correct image about the kits, and my method  some time it's not correct.

In this case i've completed the series of division nationale in this way:

For  Hamm Benfica i've find on you tube this link:

this is  a kind of presentation of the team and if you look the child i've seen that some child have the red adidas shirt and some other have a black adidas shirt, in effect the white macron shirt it's very strange for me , and i've put in alternative folder the macron red shirt that some player have in this event:

http://www.lfl.lu/index.php/galeries.html

just today I have see that hamm benfica have swear the adidas white kit in the match with fcd 03...

jeunesse away kits and mondorf away kits i'haven't find image, but my logic is :

Jeunesse have a adidas kit maker  and  last year have a white shirt , but if you search on gooogle image  the old away shirt of jeunesse one year have some are total black and some other are total white...  this year for me it's the turn of the black...( for sell new shirt....)

Mondorf also have always have a away white shirt  this year have used a new template(  the zamora jersey from erima) ... 

for the eztella kits  i can correct it.

thank a lot for the suggestion and if  you found any image or video  for the jeunesse and mondorf kits  , i will be very grateful if you show me

Have a nice day!

yes it..but thats the kits look like :)  :)

6AdSn4k.jpg

R1KZWES.jpg

ftqSOvF.jpg

as you can see their team badge at the arm..not as usual like other jersey

Yeah, it's correct!!

And other strange think is that the kits are made of hummel international, but they haven't put any logo or any caratteristic design of the hummel template in the official shirt, the sponsor is present only on training wear..

Sorry Hammer... :blush:

I've made a new pack for division nationale, with a some correction,  new link

SWqbQZ5.png

Download

• Like 4

so @@Yoz you basicly made fantasy kits inside a real pack???? well, it is better sometime to wait some days insted to rush and release a pack full of errors...

anyway, thanks for your answer...if you have time, i advice you to have a look at my FBKits pack...you will find it very usefull

cheers

• Like 1

so @@Yoz you basicly made fantasy kits inside a real pack???? well, it is better sometime to wait some days insted to rush and release a pack full of errors...

anyway, thanks for your answer...if you have time, i advice you to have a look at my FBKits pack...you will find it very usefull

cheers

Basically you don't understand nothing,

I've made the only real kits, and the kits i've not yet used are the only possibile... 

My pack will be full of erros but  the eztella logo on the shirt is blue don't violet... whitout open the other pack... ( but may be the pictures are fantasy!)

204.png205.pngphoca_thumb_l_fcvr-etzella17.jpg

o_19v1im4msatn15u216611ldm7ia32.jpgcheeers!

Ps :open  fbkit of division nationale , i can only tell you that this season is 2015-2016... not 2013-14 :boxing:

but don't worry if in future i need a teacher  i will ask you.... :thumbsup:

Basically you don't understand nothing,

You got to be joking, right???????

You made alot of errors, i have pointed them, and i understand nothing?????...yeah right.

And i admit, my logo from Etzella is wrong...i give you that, but is my only mistake from my pack 1516 (i think you have download the wrong pack)

And if you were a bit smarted, you would ask me for the real pictures that i have, but after your answer, well, i really don't care. Find them yourself.

Cheers and have a good one.

next time, think more before act and tell me  "basically you made a fantasy kits"   

and admit also that  your mondorf away shirt is old like jeunesse;  fola kits are put in random mode( the blu kits ... :doh: ), and a lot of other things... ( if you want we can speak about it..)

But now  i tell you that i'm sorry for my "bad words"  and  from now  for me it's possible to came back in friendly mode. i appreciate a lot  the efforts you made for the kits.

Have a nice evening! 

...for me it's possible to came back in friendly mode...

after what your "agressive" reaction????

only if i was on LSD mode

don't worry and thanks :)

SS'15/16 update packs:-

Belgium - Pro League SS'2015/16 by shooto Relink!

(updated - remade Standard Liege away kit)

Luxemburg - Division National SS'2015/16 by Yoz Relink!

>> See on first post!! <<

Just notice...I haven't checked SSKCC for all above packs, will work on it soon.

still waiting for Ligue 1, Bundesliga,Serie A & La Liga :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:

still waiting for Ligue 1, Bundesliga,Serie A & La Liga :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:

Keep waiting mate, are on progress

e5cd8fc9.png

@@shooto could you make the third kit with the league sponsors (VDK) mate as Telenet Play Sports is the European sponsor.

https://www.facebook.com/kaagent/photos/pb.126231514056980.-2207520000.1443617302./1106279366052185/?type=3&theater

Also could you use the magic wand tool on the Jartazi sleeve logo on the home kit please?

• Like 1

Keep waiting mate, are on progress

for sure,anything for this game,the best game ever from my child hood memories..played since CM season 01/02.... :dance:

I have a problem with photos etc.  I hope they like now. 

or have someone do it for me., it will be better

KAA GENT  H/A/T

3aa7ccdb.png0e03295e.png5cad2d4d.png

• Like 4

This thread is getting like SS' Official Kits thread  when only packs should be posted in here ...  :excl: