FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ranwell

Something that Pisses me off.

OK as you all know Tottenham play Everton today. So last few days I have been all excited read to watch the game on TV. So this morning I went to see what time it was on by scrolling through the times on are soccer channel. So I see English League Soccer program and I press info and it says Fulham vs.Arsenal. So I though ok maybe it is a little later. The next program is then Reading vs. Man Utd. I then keep scrolling and they decide to show repeats of games instead of the Tottenham vs. Everton game. I couldn't believe it.

Yeah I hate it when channels do that. There must be a good reason for it surely. Maybe some kind of rights dispute or something?

At least you get to see games. Being a Cardiff fan we have to pay £50 a year just to see highlights after the game and even they're on TV the day after!

Yeah well maybe Robbie Fowler can guide you into the Premiership. Then you wont be complaining about how many games you get to watch!

Well, over here i get the Mexican version of Fox Sports (which sucks, i want the argentinian version which is much cooler and has much more football) so i only get the occasional game. But thankfully i watch games online.