FM-View Forums
aka_wizard

wizard's Default Logos - Discussion

After months of hard work i proudly present you my megapack 2017!
All download links on download area

Thanks,now i found this,THANKS!!!

Dude, you are the best. Such quality and so much time spent on it. You and your team deserve all the credit's because this is, without a doubt, the best logo pack on this topic. @aka_wizard, you are the man! :wub:

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 15:19, Callaway said:

@@aka_wizard the config in the file does not need to be changed. The way the config is set up the logos will work on all games started/loaded regardless of the ids generated by the game. It does work as I've used this folder since fm16 was released without any issues.

Hope that clarifies things

How do I install these logos, which file would they go into?

Also the logos are different, now all Premier League and Cups have an updated logo similar to the new Premier League one. My game IDs seem different to yours also? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Any reason the England national team logo is the one with THE FA above the three lions and not the one with ENGLAND above the three lions

1 hour ago, 1966 said:

How do I install these logos, which file would they go into?

Also the logos are different, now all Premier League and Cups have an updated logo similar to the new Premier League one. My game IDs seem different to yours also? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Any reason the England national team logo is the one with THE FA above the three lions and not the one with ENGLAND above the three lions

Like I said on my download topic, create folder "graphics" if don't exist, cut and paste the extracted folder to: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\graphics\

England competitions has new and updated logos, you have to see for yourself. about the ids, they are correct and checked in Database

about the nation logo, never saw that detail, I will update it!

Ok,thanks,batter all files in one file,easy to instal,download...:)

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 00:34, aka_wizard said:

Like I said on my download topic, create folder "graphics" if don't exist, cut and paste the extracted folder to: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\graphics\

England competitions has new and updated logos, you have to see for yourself. about the ids, they are correct and checked in Database

about the nation logo, never saw that detail, I will update it!

I thought it was Wizard, however at the time dispite FM being installed I actually never had Sports Interactive/Football Manager folders etc this is why I was confused.

Appreciate the England Logo though, thank you!

Where is the update ?

guys, in Download Area is available the download of Competitions, Continents and Nations 2018! unfortunately it was not possible to finish the logos of the clubs, only next year I will.. sorry!

@aka_wizard Hi, Do you intend to release any updates? I ask because I have some logos to pass and include in the pack.