localhero

FM16 General Talk

529 posts in this topic

So any wonderkids, legends, bargain buys or sensational results you want to share?

Top singing for me would have to be Moses Odubajo, ccan play more or less anywhere up the right. Star buy. Ayoze Perez becomes a beast too.

I'm currently really enjoying a game with Anderlecht. Dominating the league and struggling in Europe, although I've managed to bring in some quality players in January including Nevan Subotic, Anwar Al Ghazi and Denis Cheryshev. Also got Robinho in when he was released just for old times sake.

For some reason, it's real easy to get Dutch players over to Belguim, I think that could be a bit of a bug and literally every player in the Dutch league is willing to join me by the look of things.

Oh yeah, I have an agree deal for Lincoln from Gremio too! His PA is a minus one so his stats can fluctuate somewhat but for Anderlecht he should do great.

Nice, apparently that Odegaard is fairly easy to get first season, he even goes to Celtic. :o

Nice, apparently that Odegaard is fairly easy to get first season, he even goes to Celtic. :o

Really?

I've not seen that on my saves, and struggled to get him myself. The few time's I've gone in for him Madrid have been pricing £25m+ for so i have given up on him.

Breel Embolo or Gabriel Barbosa are probably my favourite youngsters on this version I reckon.

Started a game with Bournemouth and got relegated.

So in the championship, was 3rd till last day. Needed Nottingham Forest to drop points and i needed to win.

So they draw 1-1, I win 5-0 move above them to top on GD until Watford play and win thus taking top spot. So 2nd place not bad, £45m for next year then bam! PC restarts game last saved 6 games ago :ya rly:

Holidayed to make up the games. Lost 3 in a row, now i need to win my last game to get into the playoffs but if Watford lose i sneak into 2nd.

Started a game with Bournemouth and got relegated.

So in the championship, was 3rd till last day. Needed Nottingham Forest to drop points and i needed to win.

So they draw 1-1, I win 5-0 move above them to top on GD until Watford play and win thus taking top spot. So 2nd place not bad, £45m for next year then bam! PC restarts game last saved 6 games ago :ya rly:

Holidayed to make up the games. Lost 3 in a row, now i need to win my last game to get into the playoffs but if Watford lose i sneak into 2nd.

Ouch  :(

Let us know how you get on, I'd be interested to see who you manage to sign should you go up :)

Ouch   :(

Let us know how you get on, I'd be interested to see who you manage to sign should you go up :)

Took over for the last 2 games and won them but the damage had already been done. So playoffs awaited me, which i won :D

Just the £44m the time round though :o rly:

Big shout outs go to Zivkovic (bosman 1st season) 21 assists in 44 games and Callum Wilson and Tony Sanabria who scored a combined 66 goals between them. 36 for Wilson 30 for Sanabria.

1 person likes this

Only £44mil how will you live eh?

Only £44mil how will you live eh?

Gonna have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for freebies :lol:

Gonna have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for freebies :lol:

Show us who you get :)

I'm 2 points away form winning the league with Anderlecht - not exactly an amazing achievement given how good they are compared to most in Belgium but it's a nice change from playing in the top tiers of bigger European leagues.

Show us who you get :)

As requested:

Iexh9cZ.png

T6oLLlm.png

Did try to bring in Rojos and Muriel but they both failed work permit appeals.

Rekik and Odubajo are my tips for signings on this. Beasts for me. Haha

Capture.png

This games far too easy* :lol:

Having done this i'll now have a winless season.

*Ignore the Arsenal result

Not bad, at least you scored against Arsenal. And better than Ipswich did against Man Utd.

NOOOOOOOOOO you got Rajkovic! He is so bad! One of the most overrated keepers! At least in the real world that is.

NOOOOOOOOOO you got Rajkovic! He is so bad! One of the most overrated keepers! At least in the real world that is.

He's like one of the best youngsters in the game :lol:

He's like one of the best youngsters in the game :lol:

I know! He couldn't catch a ball to save his life though!

How come he is so highly rated in the game then? Someone being generous maybe?

How come he is so highly rated in the game then? Someone being generous maybe?

He was good at youth level it seems. Maccabi bought him for 3 million euros so I guess that just shows that he isn't rated very highly, as only they wanted him. He does make a couple of good saves, but he has no confidence in corners or even the ability to catch a ball (9 out of 10 times he would punch it away).

I guess they couldn't have known that seeing as this is his first real test (when they played in the CL). Really, if he stays here in Israel he will just not become anything of what he was said to be.

He was good at youth level it seems. Maccabi bought him for 3 million euros so I guess that just shows that he isn't rated very highly, as only they wanted him. He does make a couple of good saves, but he has no confidence in corners or even the ability to catch a ball (9 out of 10 times he would punch it away).

I guess they couldn't have known that seeing as this is his first real test (when they played in the CL). Really, if he stays here in Israel he will just not become anything of what he was said to be.

Ah ok, perhaps he isn't as good as first thought. Although De Gea was a bit like that when he first joined Man United and he is kind of ok now?

I know! He couldn't catch a ball to save his life though!

What you mean real life? You mean FM isn't?

Ah ok, perhaps he isn't as good as first thought. Although De Gea was a bit like that when he first joined Man United and he is kind of ok now?

Maybe that is the case. Although De Gea played in a competitive league in the PL!

Who says you need to play in the big leagues to win stuff?

93w8tcN.png

The first 6mths for this came in the Championship.

1 person likes this

Who says you need to play in the big leagues to win stuff?

93w8tcN.png

The first 6mths for this came in the Championship.

Niiiice, although I do wonder if he'd have won it if he was still in the Championship :P

Just got promoted with Pompey from League 2, only just scraped it, team meeting after I said we can avoid relegation next season, every single fucking player is pissed off at me because it isn't high enough, change it to be mid table, eery single fucking player is pissed off at me because it isn't high enough...

I mean what the fuck, barely got promoted and you pricks are expecting me to be top half at least in League 1 straight off with minimal cash?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor