FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

The NXT Thread

There must be a couple of watcher of NXT on here. I'm a big fan and enjoy the fact it's not full of filler like a 3-hour episode of RAW.

NXT London was good, and it's good to have Sami Zayn back in the fold.

I'm wondering if the 'Bullet Club' rumours are true and, if so, whether they start off in NXT. Would be a bit disrespectful to Samoa Joe if he starts in NXT but AJ Styles goes straight to the main roster imo.

I think if they were to bring the bullet club in they'd go straight into the main roster.

I doubt they'd bring back Gallows and put him into NXT to learn the "WWE way"

Royal Rumble they'd come in with Balor and Joe would follow soon.

I think if they were to bring the bullet club in they'd go straight into the main roster.

I doubt they'd bring back Gallows and put him into NXT to learn the "WWE way"

Royal Rumble they'd come in with Balor and Joe would follow soon.

Yeah I think the only one they may have concerns about is Nakumura. The other three should be fine. I like that idea actually. Could be a proper good faction on our screens once again. The last one being Evolution?

Move Balor and Joe up to the main roster, Have Itami/Zayn/Corbin/Riley/Crews in and around the title scene (or thereabouts) and it is still pretty strong. Although I'm sure it won't be too long before Zayn get's called up full time as well.

Just catching up on last night's NXT on the network - Samoa Joe's theme is so fucking cool:

Austin Aries has joined WWE and will 'probably' start out in NXT:

Short vid with some highlights if you don't know who he is...

I catch up with NXT on this site that streams wrestling shows. I really like the show as it seems liek they fit more into an hour than RAW does in 3 hours.

Also a big fan of Enzo and Big Cass. They're great on the mic. If they can get over with the main crowd they should be very entertaining.

Love the NXT roster and Aries is a great addition for me. He's the sort of indie talent that reminds me of Ambrose, Punk, Cesaro, Rollins, etc - people who have the ability and personality to make it through NXT and onto the main roster.

Big minus for me is James Storm going back to TNA, even for a short while. Loved him and Bobby Roode (them plus Aries and Christopher Daniels was the only reason to watch over the past few years.) and was hoping they'd both sign with NXT full time and improve the tag division before heading to the main roster.

Current favourite is probably Jason Jordan. Most folks like Gable, but Jordan reminds me a lot of Shelton Benjamin and I always thought he was a main eventer that never wanted it badly enough. Tall, athletic, starting to grow into his character, and good mat skills. He needs to step up and shine amongst a stacked NXT roster, but if he does that then the sky is the limit imo.

Went to see NXT in Glasgow in December, 'twas awesome

If anybody hasn't done so yet, watch NXT Takeover from Saturday night. OH MY GOD. Zayn vs Nakamura was insane. 

Bayley promoted, Corbin promoted, Enzo and Cass promoted.

Aries debuted, Nakamura debuted, Roode and Ibushi in the crowd - both reportedly about to sign.

Okada and Tanahashi still rumoured to be on the wishlist, plus Eric Young might end up in NXT soon too.

Also now hearing rumors about Ricochet... would love this to happen as I've been a fan of his for a few years now. For the Lucha Underground fans, this would be Prince Puma to y'all.

Happy days! :lol: Really building a strong roster now and even losing people to the main roster (Balor + debuting Anderson/Gallows very soon too) isn't hurting them at all. Starting to tour and really built the brand into the second biggest name in pro wrestling behind WWE itself. Really awesome to watch it grow and develop!

If anybody hasn't done so yet, watch NXT Takeover from Saturday night. OH MY GOD. Zayn vs Nakamura was insane. 

Great match, though match of the night for me was American Alphas vs The Revival - great tag action all around!

Not a bad match on the card really. Takeover:Dallas was a great show and I loved every minute of it. :D

That NXT title change means Balor is definitely joining up with Bullet Club then..

• Like 1

That NXT title change means Balor is definitely joining up with Bullet Club then..

Yeah it looks like it, which is going to be awesome. They'll be a good stable for the main roster, and shake up some title pictures and the tag division.

I hope if and when Balor comes up they ditch the demon personsa.

It won't suit him if he comes up as the cocky, old school rock and roller with the leather jacket heel.

Eric Young has debuted in NXT

• Like 1

Eric Young has debuted in NXT

Soo happyyyyyy!

Here is the updated WWE NXT Takeover: Revenge lineup:

Steel Cage NXT Title Match: © Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor

NXT Women’s Title Match: © Asuka vs. Nia Jax

NXT Tag Team Title Match: © American Alpha vs. The Revival

Austin Aries vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Looking forward to it, especially the Cage match and the Nakamura match.

• Like 1

Here is the updated WWE NXT Takeover: Revenge lineup:

Steel Cage NXT Title Match: © Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor
NXT Women’s Title Match: © Asuka vs. Nia Jax
NXT Tag Team Title Match: © American Alpha vs. The Revival
Austin Aries vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Looking forward to it, especially the Cage match and the Nakamura match.

Good lineup. Joe, Asuka, AA, and Nakamura for me.

Haven't really got to watch NXT properly, apart from Takeover. Will certainly have to get it on and get watching. Some cracking talents there, and when you consider the best talents on RAW and SD currently are almost all from NXT....

Reckon Kevin Owens has been the standout of the year so far, forcing his way into the big matches. Wonder if they'll look at doing a KO v Lesnar? Would be a brutal match

Watching NXT Takeover The End now. Great stuff. Little cameo from a former TNA World and Tag Team Champion, see if anyone spots it before the commentator mentions it ;)

Watching NXT Takeover The End now. Great stuff. Little cameo from a former TNA World and Tag Team Champion, see if anyone spots it before the commentator mentions it ;)

I've not watched the show, not long back from Gran Canaria but will watch it this week. I see NXT has been pulling big crowds at Download festival which is good to see.

And a NEEEEEEEW NXT Champion!!!!

Takeover: Brooklyn II was a great show. Good matches, nice stuff around that too, couple of surprises for me, and a crowd that were really into things. It was downright GLORIOUS!

So glad to see them going all out for Bobby Roode, he's one of only guys TNA did well with imo, and I really hope he's be showcased in NXT and then moved onto the main roster to show us all just how good he is. :wub:

Just catching up on Takeover Brooklyn. The pop when Itami hit the GTS was bigger than anything at Summerslam!

• Like 1

Just catching up on Takeover Brooklyn. The pop when Itami hit the GTS was bigger than anything at Summerslam!

The wait for that has been sooo long! I marked out quite a bit when I saw it. :D