FM-View Forums
mase

The Premier League Thread

Man City are gonna do an Arsenal this season. Jose might get sacked. This is Wenger's last season. Burnley for the Europa League. Newcastle to survive, if we spend on at least one striker in January. The localhero predictions are in. He accepts no responsibility for any suffering, financial or otherwise stemming from these predictions.

• Haha 1

Newcastle as a squad needs reinforcements at almost every position. We don't have a good GK nor LB nor CDM nor CAM nor ST.

With this takeover stuff is gonna be hard for Benítez to know how much he's gonna have left to spend. Anyway I'm praying for a miracle, we don't have Championship games down here South America haha.

Well, yous picked up a win, does that fill you with a bit more optimism? :D 

We will stay up, of that much I am almost convinced. We must spend in the window but I will be satisfied with a STRIKER, a keeper and a left back in that order of preference. The takeover appears still on, it will not happen in time for her to put in the money so it down to Ashley, if he wants out and wants a good price then he has to spend big on players Rafa wants cos if we go down we won't be worth jack to a binman.

Liverpoool go and end Citeh's run, then lose to rock-bottom Swansea??

That is what happens when you start strutting

Mourinho signs a new deal at United then. Wonder if that puts to bed the rumours about him joining PSG now?

Nah, PSG have the money to buyout any manager release clause in it. And if Man Utd don't do Champs League then he wouldn't say no....

Mourinho straight up murdered Frank De Boer in his presser :lol: 

Also, what the fuck is going on with West Ham?

No idea but some serious penalties gonna have to happen I think. Owners will probably have to sell for their own safety if nothing else.

More sexy football from the Toon Army, we can still go down mathematically but realistically it ain't gonna happen. Top half for us now.

• Thanks 1

Yeah Newcastle should be safe.

I'm really interested to see how Wolves go about their summer business and how they get on next season. Would LOVE Ruben Neves at United should that opportunity arise.

Obviously you mean the United that plays  in black and white stripes at St James' Park there Chris right??

4 hours ago, localhero said:

Obviously you mean the United that plays  in black and white stripes at St James' Park there Chris right??

Yeah, sure.... :lol:

• Like 1