FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Royal Rumble 2016

tX2z41j.jpg

This Sunday, live on the Network and free if you subscribe this month so worth doing.

I'll be watching, anyone else?

So far, confirmed matches/entrants are:

Royal Rumble Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title:
Roman Reigns (Entrant #1), Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Stardust, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Braun Strowman

Last Man Standing Intercontinental Title Match:
Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose

WWE United States Title Match:
Kalisto vs. Alberto Del Rio

WWE Divas Title Match:
Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
The New Day vs. The Usos

Obviously there will be a load more entrants, and they usually chuck in a few surprise entrants as well. Last year it was Bubba Ray Dudley and he got a hell of a pop. Will be interesting to see if any of the NXT guys enter and, of course, AJ Styles or any of the Bullet Club.

Don't really watch any of the new stuff, im not a fan of the product that is now, but i always watch the Rumble/Mania, usually just so i can see some old bloke run in from the Attitude era and make me feel a lot older than i actually am, so yeah i will have a gander, SUPLEX CITY BITCH!!!

Don't really watch any of the new stuff, im not a fan of the product that is now, but i always watch the Rumble/Mania, usually just so i can see some old bloke run in from the Attitude era and make me feel a lot older than i actually am, so yeah i will have a gander, SUPLEX CITY BITCH!!!

That's kinda how I am although I do still watch regularly it is really shite these days. NXT is great and much more like the 'good old days'. Even if I didn't watch regularly I'd still be like you and catch Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

I won't be watching live or anything as don't have the network but I know a site that will have it online afterwards so i can catch up.

I think Roman Reigns will win though, they've stacked all the odds against him so it's obvious he will over come the odds. They're doing too much to put it against him and really playing on it. I hope not though as this is why he was booed last time as they forced him on us.

I think Roman Reigns will win though, they've stacked all the odds against him so it's obvious he will over come the odds. They're doing too much to put it against him and really playing on it. I hope not though as this is why he was booed last time as they forced him on us.

It does seem like that yea, I hope they are going to swerve us though and catch us all off guard as we're expecting Roman to win?

RESUBBED FOR THE RUMBLE.

REALISED I'M OUT MONDAY NIGHT

THERE IS NO WAY I WILL AVOID SPOILERS. FUCK EVERYTHING. 

RESUBBED FOR THE RUMBLE.

REALISED I'M OUT MONDAY NIGHT

THERE IS NO WAY I WILL AVOID SPOILERS. FUCK EVERYTHING. 

:homer  :lol:

No way you can watch it before Monday night i take it?

Ha, I recognise Big Show and Chris Jericho and that's it.

:homer  :lol:

No way you can watch it before Monday night i take it?

If I get home from 4 I can probably skip to the Rumble and watch that match whilst eating dinner, but that'd have to be through the WWE site, and they'll spoil the result on the fucking homepage won't they.

If I get home from 4 I can probably skip to the Rumble and watch that match whilst eating dinner, but that'd have to be through the WWE site, and they'll spoil the result on the fucking homepage won't they.

Not if you go directly to network.wwe.com  :up:

Any hopes or ideas on who the surprise entrants might be this year? There's always at least one or two so I'm sure there'll be a couple...

I'd be hoping for any of The Bullet Club to make an appearance, and maybe Balor or Zayn from NXT. Daniel Bryan has been making a lot of noise about wanting to return, maybe that could be part of a work to get him wrestling again?

DDP is in great shape for his age with his DDP yoga thing, and he has a new film just released - that could be an opportunity to get him a bit of publicity?

This year is the Bossman's year. 

Or Benoit's?

I've no idea who will be the surprise entrants but I'm excited to see!

Here's a video of the top 10 'returns' to whet our appetites:

I've no idea who will be the surprise entrants but I'm excited to see!

Here's a video of the top 10 'returns' to whet our appetites:

Man, the pop that Cena got was insane. How quickly times change given how many boos he gets these days! Shoutout to RVD as well!

Or Benoit's?

poor taste. Warning.

• Like 1

Any hopes or ideas on who the surprise entrants might be this year? There's always at least one or two so I'm sure there'll be a couple...

I'd be hoping for any of The Bullet Club to make an appearance, and maybe Balor or Zayn from NXT. Daniel Bryan has been making a lot of noise about wanting to return, maybe that could be part of a work to get him wrestling again?

DDP is in great shape for his age with his DDP yoga thing, and he has a new film just released - that could be an opportunity to get him a bit of publicity?

No DDP for me, was in it last year. Outside bet I took was a Scott Hall appearance. 

No DDP for me, was in it last year. Outside bet I took was a Scott Hall appearance. 

Good point, and hadn't considered Hall tbh. Can't be Nash, he'd do his quad. Again  :lol:

Me, Maxi and a few friends do a prediction thing for every event. Last year we went through them all and I narrowly pipped Maxi to the title by a single point. Hoping to do that again this year so won't tip my hand to him here! :lol:

Actually I don't have a clue what to expect, would be nice to see some NXT guys make the jump, AJ Styles would be fun, and maybe even see Rusev or Wyatt jump from the midcard with a nice performance. One thing I do expect is Roman retains or reclaims at WrestleMania, too early to take it off him now when there is so much to do with him.

Gonna be a good one I hope, a couple of recent ones fell a little too flat for the second biggest ppv of the year (screw summerslam :D)!

The network is live and I'm watching the pre-show. Got a big bag of cheetos and an extra large pick n mix. I'm all set

Got it on atm, Zigglers tweet...... Trolling or not?

Got it on atm, Zigglers tweet...... Trolling or not?

I'm guessing you mean the one about Big Poppa Pump? :D

What's the rule with posting about last night? Do we have like a cooling off period so as not to ruin it for others?