FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

How WWE Should Book Balor Club

The same guy who booked Taker's retirement has done one for the impending arrivals for 'Balor Club' - and it sounds pretty cool to me. You will need to be watching NXT to get a lot of it, but if you are, you will enjoy :)

Apart from these they's also lot of other good talent in nxt i just hope wwe gets rid of all the deadwood people like fandango,kane,big show etc before calling up these

Apart from these they's also lot of other good talent in nxt i just hope wwe gets rid of all the deadwood people like fandango,kane,big show etc before calling up these

I forgot Fandango was even there, we've not seen him for months!

Good simple storylines, not a bad idea but I'd prefer them debut as Styles' goons and then when they aid Balor it's out of respect and not being masterminded by him. Builds up to tension between Styles and Balor as to who is the leader of the club, then they finally side with Balor to form Balor Club and that leads into the program with AJ.

Still unless they really go silly with this, WWE cannot fail to put on some great storylines with this kind of talent. Doc and Anderson are pretty decent, with Balor and Styles (and Itami) being amongst the best in the world. Fingers crossed!

I think it'd be better to send people like Fandango back to NXT, and use Big Show/Kane/other retiring but established guys like Mark Henry to put over those coming up from NXT. Easy way to legitimise talent and showcase their skills.

WWE needs to get a move on establishing new stars because they are over-reliant on the older guys and one off special attractions like The Rock to draw a crowd.