FM-View Forums
StuW

Hey

Hello, 

Been around the FM scene for a good 7 years or so now. Was most recently a member at TAS, but now the forums are down...looking for a new site to post on :) Know some of your names, from other sites and this one, and helped a couple of FMs ago with the FbKits :)

Been living in Spain for around 9 years now, originally from Darlington in Co Durham. Moved back to the UK last July, and currently live down in Surrey. Used to do a fair bit of graphic stuff for FM, mainly logos and kits, but haven't had the time recently to do any. B'Logos, SilkySideways, SG'12 logos were my creations. I have planned to update and re-release the packs, but not really found the time to sort it all out!

Anywa...see you around the site, will get stuck into posting!

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to the forums, stick around and post well.

Hi Stu good to see you here :)

What made you move back to the UK from sunny Spain?

Haha, only just noticed that A) you're from up my neck of the woods and B) you used to live in sunny Spain (so did I, about 7 years ago now, in Madrid)

Welcome Stu, good to see you over here mate!

Haha, only just noticed that A) you're from up my neck of the woods and B) you used to live in sunny Spain (so did I, about 7 years ago now, in Madrid)

Aye, not too far away! I lived near Alicante, which is a lovely area if you avoid Benidorm....

Hi Stu good to see you here :)

What made you move back to the UK from sunny Spain?

I'd been there a long time...a mixture of wanting a career, and my girlfriend left her job with the British Consulate in Alicante(we met in Alicante, she's English), and moved back, so I followed about 2 months later. 

Aye, not too far away! I lived near Alicante, which is a lovely area if you avoid Benidorm....

I'd been there a long time...a mixture of wanting a career, and my girlfriend left her job with the British Consulate in Alicante(we met in Alicante, she's English), and moved back, so I followed about 2 months later. 

Ah cool, all in the name of love then :D

Welcome, good to see you here!

Ah cool, all in the name of love then :D

Errrr......kind of  :lol:

Welcome, good to see you here!

Hey count! Hope the graphics are going well :) May join you in the kits etc in time

Hey StuW, welcome to the view! :)

Haha, I spent 6 months in Alicante about ooh, 11 years ago as part of my degree. Was meant to be studying but spent most of my time either drinking or sunbathing.