FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Fast Lane 2016

PPV tonight - I won't be staying up because meh, but I'll catch it tomorrow evening on the Network. The final card is as so:

Triple Threat #1 Contender’s Match:
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose

WWE Intercontinental Title Match:
Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Divas Title Match:
Charlotte vs. Brie Bella

Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles

Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch vs. Tamina Snuka and Naomi

Kane, Big Show and Ryback vs The Wyatt Family

Kickoff Show 2 Out of 3 Falls WWE U.S. Title Match:
Kalisto © vs Alberto Del Rio

My win predictions are in purple. Anyone interested?

Still doing predictions with friends after I beat Maxi to the title by a single point over 2015. Not picked my choices yet but should be a good card.

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose

- Good match with Wyatt's taking out Lesnar, but only after he hurts Reigns. Ambrose to take the win.

Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler

- Ziggler comes close, but Kev sneaks to a win with some cheating. Best match of the night.

Charlotte vs. Brie Bella

- Not liking the Flair family angle right now, so hoping Brie mode kicks in. More likely Charlotte kicks out and retains, and that's my pick here.

Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles

- Please, enough Jericho. Styles to get a good win here, but I feel we'll see this match 1-2 more times before creative get... well... creative!

Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch vs. Tamina Snuka and Naomi

- Sasha and Becky should win this but got a feeling there is something building here. Wouldn't be surprised to see Naomi pushed after this event. Predicting Banks/Lynch to win, then Sasha to attack her, and staredown with Naomi to set that feud in motion.

Kane, Big Show and Ryback vs The Wyatt Family

- PLEASE RETIRE, PLEASE RETIRE, and Ryback look a decent shout here. I'll take them (despite wanting the Wyatt family to prevail) in order to set up my later pick in the main event. Strength, boredom, and bad wrestling (Wyatt and Harper aside) aplenty here folks!

Kalisto vs Alberto Del Rio

- Really want Kalisto to retain this belt for a while and make the belt mean something again. However head says it's time for ADR to step up the ladder again and this is the first step. Should be a decent match but hopefully the last between them for a while.

• Like 1

I've not watched it but general consensus is that it wasn't great. Match of the night is supposed to be AJ Styles - Chris Jericho (Not surprising)

I'm half way through it and pretty bored so far. Our friend Adam sums it up well though: