FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Donald Trump

Donald Trump moved a step closer to the White House after securing another key victory in his bid to become US President whilst also ensuring America will not see another Bush as its leader.

The billionaire won South Carolina’s vote on Saturday night cementing his position as favourite to become Republican candidate in the November elections.

Trump trounced his rivals gaining 32.5 per cent of the votes but rival Jeb Bush was left in a lowly fourth place.

His performance put an end to following his father and his brother’s footsteps leaving him with little option but to pull out of the race.

With victories now South Carolina and New Hampshire, Trump is the favourite to win the Republican presidential nomination.

Be afraid people, be very afraid...  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

I do wonder what the fuck is wrong with those dumbass Americans voting for that monstrously idiotic orange cunt

I hope that when he gets down to the final two, which looks like it is gonna happen, the Americans will go "Oh holy pap noodles" and vote the opposition, probably Hillary Clinton, in floods. Mind I don't think she the strongest of leaders but frankly a bald gorilla would be better than Trump.

I do wonder what the fuck is wrong with those dumbass Americans voting for that monstrously idiotic orange cunt

I watched a program about him/his campaign last week i think it was and he whips them up into a frenzy without actually ever explaining his policies or his plans when (if) he becomes president. 

He just shouts shit like 'we will win, America will win' and 'we will rid the world of ISIS' and the crowd lap it up.

Absolute fucking wank pheasants the lot of them.

Basically yes. Trump is all advertising but no policies. One of my aunt-in-laws is behind him, most of the rest of the family is Hillary (despite them being Republicans through and through). My vote would be for Bernie, second option Hillary, third was Jeb Bush.

Don't think I can vote on it, but scared that Trump is favourite for office overall at this stage. Man is an idiot and a bully, the american version of Putin. Yet a lot of people really do love him here and fully believe he will create jobs, end isis, and 'make america great again'.

Corbyn is a bit like an extremely toned down version of Trump. Spouts what the public wants to heaar but probably wouldn't know how to put the grandiose ideas into practice without bankrupting the economy.

It really is mind-boggling just how stupid a lot of the American population is. How they fall for this sort of propoganda is beyond me. He's not doing anything other than shouting and coming across as a massive dick.

• Like 2

If I could draw, I'd draw a huge dick with trumps face spitting lumps of shit at the audience.

• Like 1

Last thing US needs is Trump. Quite possibly one of the most hated men in the world, barring the IS/Taliban/Al-Qaeda leaders

165220_600.jpg

• Like 1

Did anyone see Lip Sync Battle? The US version had Josh Gad massively take the piss out of Trump. Pay particular attention to the song choice...

Last thing US needs is Trump. Quite possibly one of the most hated men in the world, barring the IS/Taliban/Al-Qaeda leaders

165220_600.jpg

Haha that';s a great pic.

• Like 2

Sums up Trump quite well...has that belief that he is the best, and everyone is below him. Undoubtedly that attitude has made him his billions, but not what the country needs at the top of government.

If anyone fancies vomiting, there's this pile of shit too...

• Like 1

Did anyone see Lip Sync Battle? The US version had Josh Gad massively take the piss out of Trump. Pay particular attention to the song choice...

Haha that';s a great pic.

I liked that episode, mainly because of Kaley Cuoco though :D

• Like 1

Donald Trump put his victory in last night's Nevada caucus down to - among other things - the "poorly educated" coming out in droves to vote for him.

During his victory speech, Trump listed some of the demographics who had voted for him in huge numbers.

He said: "We won the Evangelicals. We won with young, we won with old.

"We won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated.

"I love the poorly educated. We're the smartest people, we're the most loyal people.

And he declared that - despite his rhetoric about Mexican immigration and building walls on the southern US border - he'd picked up 46% of the Hispanic vote in the state.

He repeated his claim that Mexico would fund his proposed border blockade.

"They'll pay for the wall," he told the rapturous crowd. "They'll be very happy about it . Believe me, I'll talk to them. They'll be very thrilled. They're going to be thrilled to be paying for the wall."

It beggars belief that morons are falling for this shit.

It is ridiculous, apparently the voting was chaos, people being allowed to vote twice according to some reports.

Can we all chip in for a hitman to errrr, make sure he stops spouting more shit than a sewage pipe, permanently..?

Pretty sure you can find one that will do it for free, if you look long enough.

Also hi CIA, we're just joking. Kinda.

Yeahhhh, joking...

He a numnut

That video is amazing - it reminds me a bit of The Last Leg when Adam Hills goes on one of his rants. It is exactly what some of the influential TV characters in America should be doing to stop this from happening I reckon.

• Like 1

This one is also pretty cool to watch:

• Like 1

This one is also pretty cool to watch:

Good to see that most of the kids can see him for what he is.

Donald Trump called for women who have abortions to be punished only to make a dramatic U-turn on the subject after a public outcry.

In a live TV interview the Republican frontrunner said there should be “some form of punishment” for women who terminated their pregnancies.

“Well, you know, you’ll go back to a position like they had where people will perhaps go to illegal places, but you have to ban it," said the former reality TV star said during an interview with MSNBC.

“There has to be some form of punishment.”

Asked if he meant for the woman, he said “yes”, but less than four hours later under a torrent of criticism for his outrageous comments he claimed the woman was in fact the “victim".

The presidential hopeful said it should be medics carrying out the procedures who should be prosecuted.

In a statement to the media, he said: “If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman.

“The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed.”

Opponents within the Republican party and the Democrats seized on the comments.

The Democrat frontrunner Hilary Clinton said the comments were “horrific and telling” while Bernie Sanders branded the comments “shameful”.

Republican rival John Kasich said: “I don’t think that’s an appropriate response and it’s a difficult enough situation then to try to punish somebody.”

The guy really is an absolute fucking moron.

Please don't let the idiot Americans ruin the world for the rest of us!!

• Like 1

Can we all chip in for a hitman to errrr, make sure he stops spouting more shit than a sewage pipe, permanently..?

I still think this is the way forward