FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Donald Trump

I think with his latest act of openin his sewer pipe before he engages his air space may have put many people off.

Front-runners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton secured easy wins in the New York state primaries on Tuesday as they closed in on their respective presidential nominations .

Billionaire businessman Trump's huge victory in his home state pushed him closer to capturing the 1,237 delegates needed to win the Republican nomination and avoiding a contested national convention in July.

Clinton's dominating double-digit win in New York, which she once represented in the US Senate, snapped a winning streak by Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.

The victory made it nearly impossible for Sanders to overtake her commanding lead in the delegates needed to win the nomination.

Both wins set up Trump and Clinton for strong performances next Tuesday, when they are expected to do well in five other Northeastern state primaries.

I know New York is his home-state but I hoped they'd be a bit more savvy to this whole charade and not vote for him :(

Did he not do something idiotic like call "9/11" "7/11" or something?

Yeh, he said something about being there on 7/11 and seeing the true spirit of New York or some crap.

He a buffoon and if he gets anywhere near the Whitehouse then I may have to move to Mars for my own safety.

Yeh, he said something about being there on 7/11 and seeing the true spirit of New York or some crap.

And they STILL fell for it? For fuck sake.

He a buffoon and if he gets anywhere near the Whitehouse then I may have to move to Mars for my own safety.

I say we just kill him now before he gets any chance of power... I like this planet too much to leave

I have already drafted a letter to our PM asking him to sever all diplomatic ties with the US in the unlikely eventuality that he gets voted in.

Worringly he made a speech where, now how do I put this without getting my ass sued, many people believe he "suggested people should shoot Hillary Clinton" as she wants to change the 2nd Amendment (the one that gives the right to bear arms) but that is merly what people think he insinuated, it may well not be the case. You can decide for yourself as the speech can be seen on many videos on video sites.

I was more worried about the reports coming out of a briefing, where he apparently asked 4 times why the US couldn't just nuke their enemies.

Can we all chip in for a hitman to errrr, make sure he stops spouting more shit than a sewage pipe, permanently..?

I still say we should do this

• Like 2

And because of the agreement we are in with the US (at the moment, he wants to leave it) if the US are attacked and war is declared upon them we have to help defend.

He really, really, honestly, genuinely scares me. The thought of him being in power scares me even more.

I wish Americans weren't so stupid sometimes.

Well thankfully some of his own party, indeed his own supporters (I think) are beginning to realise that maybe he isn't such goo presidential material.

"Obama is the founder of Isis."

He's... just... amazing! :lol:

Yeh, that one was funny. Starting to look like he's tanking this on purpose now :P

"Obama is the founder of Isis."

He's... just... amazing! :lol:

Did he actually say that?

Jesus.

I'm hoping the more he runs his mouth the more people dislike him and he fails in his quest.

I think the fact even his own party are starting to turn against him says it all, ain't going as far as saying vote Clinton but trying to get an independant in there.

For the Futurama fans, Billy West (voice of Zapp Brannigan) has started reading idiotic Trump quotes in the Brannigan voice and it is the greatest thing ever

https://twitter.com/TheBillyWest/media

• Like 2

Jesus wept O.o

He is so dangerously fucking stupid on so many things, a fucking child would be a better educated president than that monstrous orange cunt

Aye, but now we have to ask people to vote for either an old, ill female president making general promises or an old, narrow minded, male president making promises the public wants to hear. Wonder how that's gonna go?

Even if Clinton turned out to be a slug-alien who wanted to enslave the worlds population, she would be a better choice than Trump.

Enslaved population beats the total destruction of the planet Trump would bring