FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

WrestleMania 32

Diva's 5v5. Some decent stuff, but the teams made no sense at all. Piss break match.

Ladder match was good, built a few rivalries, poor choice of winner. Everyone looked good and got a spot or two to showcase their skills. Interested to see Zayn vs Owens rivalry now.

Jericho over AJ... urghh. Doesn't really matter but why give the part timer who's about to leave for 4-6 months a victory at Mania? No sense in this one at all.

LoN vs New Day was okay. Just okay. Nice to see legends return, but it didn't seem to fit for me. Just a time filler with fan service.

Lesnar/Ambrose was everything I expected. Weapons not playing a major role, Ambrose taking a beating and coming real close, then Lesnar destroying him for the pinfall.

Women's title match was good. Think Charlotte has improved after a poor spell, Becky is rapidly gaining steam but needs more charisma/character, and Sasha is just awesome. Dodgy finish annoys me, Ric being overly involved in matches and storyline annoys me, wrong winner, etc... sour taste in mouth after this one sadly. We get a cracking match, but spoiled by the ending and story. BOOOO!

Shane and Taker did good for a couple of old guys. Some lovely work, good storytelling, Shane looked awesome, Taker did his job real nice. Shame Shane couldn't win just for the ongoing storyline with potential roster split until SummerSlam, but it's just not to be. :(

World Title match. Was okay really, some nice bits but quite a boring match after a good card. The even had dragged on by then and even here we were screaming at the tv to get it over with as we were bored of wrestling and wanted to go to bed! :lol: No surprise in the winner, hoping he heels it up a little now. Also hoping HHH stays out the ring now, it's not the same for me seeing him wrestle, he's far better as a character or behind the scenes doing phenomenal work in NXT.

The Battle Royal was fairly decent but left too late in the card for us (actually thought they'd pulled it for ages), disappointing entrants, no intros for legends such as Tatanka... really what was the point of him being there?! Corbin winning was good, though he's not ready for the main roster imo. No Wyatts surprised me tbh, was thinking Strowman would get the trophy but Corbin is similar. Also shame no Cesaro, knew he was in town and fit, thought it was a nice spot for his return but they saved that for Raw.

All in all a good show. Just skip the Tag titles, Diva 5v5, and main event when watching it and you'll have a great time! :D

Always skip the "womens" matches anyway. Think the Ryder win was just to give him his "15 minutes" as such, he's been around ages without doing anything. Thought the Y2J/AJ match was decent, predictable end absolutely, but as you say, why give the part timer the win when he's off for a few months. Tag matches I seldom watch tbh, but was smiling like a kid when HBK, SCSA and Foley came on. Just about to start Lesnar/Ambrose.

Stu you're doing yourself a disservice if you skip anything involving Becky Lynch/Sasha Banks/Charlotte, they put on a better match than most of the blokes.

Apparently Tatanka missed his cue and went out with everyone else instead of waiting for his music. 

• Like 2

It was good in parts but raw the next night was hell of a lot better

Stu you're doing yourself a disservice if you skip anything involving Becky Lynch/Sasha Banks/Charlotte, they put on a better match than most of the blokes.

^ Agree 100%. Becky, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Paige, Naomi, Natalya, Emma, Asuka... so many talented woman wrestlers in NXT or on Raw these days. I'd only recommend skipping the 5v5 due to the pointlessness of the match and poor divas (Eva Marie and Summer Rae spring to mind).

Apparently Tatanka missed his cue and went out with everyone else instead of waiting for his music.

:lol: That is priceless, hadn't heard that but thought it was weird him just out there with no announcements.

• Like 1

^ Agree 100%. Becky, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Paige, Naomi, Natalya, Emma, Asuka... so many talented woman wrestlers in NXT or on Raw these days. I'd only recommend skipping the 5v5 due to the pointlessness of the match and poor divas (Eva Marie and Summer Rae spring to mind).

:lol: That is priceless, hadn't heard that but thought it was weird him just out there with no announcements.

This.

The women's triple threat was top-drawer.

I mean, it helps that Sasha and Becky are also amazing. 

I did watch the title match, I meant I was only skipping the 5v5. Was an exceptional match actually. 

Was a decent WM, but main event was a bit of a meh. Onto RAW now. Nice start with Wyatts :D