Jump to content
FM-View Forums
hammer9

SS' Work In Progress 16/17

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Franco said:

Just a quick comment. Spain, Italy and Germany were reserved on April 30, and yet, we don't have packs for these nations' top 2 leagues. We have Vanuatu and some islands that probably no one plays with. We also have Spanish 3rd, fourth league etc., but not BBVA. I don't want to sound as an ungrateful idiot, but you should put up a list of priorities and some provisional deadlines, so that leagues don't stay reserved forever. Season has been going on for four months, so all kits are well known, and if kit makers don't have time, they should let someone else do their leagues.

That being said, as a long time SS kits user, i do appreciate your work, keep it up.

I agree on this, we are almost halfway through the season and miss the major leagues, you should set the rules and deadlines.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kifla6 said:

Add MLS to my wip.

i thought you have MLS pack already for 2016...or you mean for 2017? let me know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI For me and  @Slottie Pippen French National ( third level) 

to complete a French Championship

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2016 at 08:57, Franco said:

Just a quick comment. Spain, Italy and Germany were reserved on April 30, and yet, we don't have packs for these nations' top 2 leagues. We have Vanuatu and some islands that probably no one plays with. We also have Spanish 3rd, fourth league etc., but not BBVA. I don't want to sound as an ungrateful idiot, but you should put up a list of priorities and some provisional deadlines, so that leagues don't stay reserved forever. Season has been going on for four months, so all kits are well known, and if kit makers don't have time, they should let someone else do their leagues.

That being said, as a long time SS kits user, i do appreciate your work, keep it up.

completely agree with you.:hmm: I tried last year to focus on this point just after releasing LegaPro 2016 but gave up early :angel: btw about 'SS kit, great work as usual even if I moved on FBKits. KUTGW! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2016 at 19:44, hammer9 said:

i thought you have MLS pack already for 2016...or you mean for 2017? let me know :)

MLS 2017. Some teams are starting to release kits now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kifla6 said:

MLS 2017. Some teams are starting to release kits now.

thats cool :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Albania and belgium proximus league, for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Guest borja_pippero said:

Why not Liga Santader kits??

Still working. :)

 

 

Any one have a go for Nations like Aisa, Africa, South America, Oceania, North America in WIP waiting lists. :) i know some kits same as last season, few new kits so far.

let me know if anyone want. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPdated - WIP...you see dates on username mean they are working on their WIP.....other ' Still Working' thats i have PM them, will update for dates. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/10/2016 at 04:39, steve-okenobi said:

Will try and get Spain finished over the weekend

:boo:15/10/2016 today 20/11/2016. 6 weekend!!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have completed research for the following leagues

Japan - J2 League (22 Teams)

Japan - J3 League (13 Teams)

Philippines - United Football League (12 Teams)

If anyone wants to do any of those give me a message and I will send you folder :)  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add to my WIP :) 

Azerbaijan - Topaz Premyer Liqasi 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ArchaonDaniels just wondering on likely release date for rest of England please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

updated WIP..

ArchaonDaniels withdraw with all his WIP! <_<

Anyone have a go for this...

 

England - League One & Two (hold at the moment)

Italy - Serie B ,Lega Pro

Denmark - Superleague

Romania - Liga I (hold at the moment)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated WIP..

 

bolid74 (sortitoutsi) -

England - League One & Two and Conference Premier New!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2016 at 20:55, Weiry said:

Please add to my WIP :) 

Azerbaijan - Topaz Premyer Liqasi 

 

 

12 minutes ago, Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Added to me Italy - Serie B

Thanks :)

updated WIP done. :)

Add WIP waiting lists...

 

Italy - Lega Pro

Denmark - Superleague

Romania - Liga I (hold at the moment)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MY WIP PROGRESS

East Timor 7/8 (87.5%)

Myanmar 4/12 (33%)

Azerbaijan 5/8 (62.5%) 

I ALSO HAVE RESEARCH DONE FOR CYPRUS PREMIER LEAGUE SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE IT I CAN SEND YOU FOLDER :) (14 TEAMS)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Weiry said:

MY WIP PROGRESS

East Timor 7/8 (87.5%)

Myanmar 4/12 (33%)

Azerbaijan 5/8 (62.5%) 

I ALSO HAVE RESEARCH DONE FOR CYPRUS PREMIER LEAGUE SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE IT I CAN SEND YOU FOLDER :) (14 TEAMS)

 

thank you thats what we like to know! nice one :thumbsup:

 

 

5 hours ago, shooto said:

Give me cyprus mate

 

Sure mate. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing israel - Winner League , any information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2016 at 14:13, hammer9 said:
 

updated WIP..

ArchaonDaniels withdraw with all his WIP! <_<

Anyone have a go for this...

 

England - League One & Two (hold at the moment)

Italy - Serie B ,Lega Pro

Denmark - Superleague

Romania - Liga I (hold at the moment)

that's a shame!!!so we are in december without LegaPro and Serie B for Italy!!!unbelievable!!! that's why I was wondering the reason for SO LONG, NONSENSE, WIP list... I would have done it before :s 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, redgray said:

that's a shame!!!so we are in december without LegaPro and Serie B for Italy!!!unbelievable!!! that's why I was wondering the reason for SO LONG, NONSENSE, WIP list... I would have done it before :s 

Yeah i know ? Anyway i got someone do them :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated WIP..

shooto do denmark - superleague

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×