FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

EU Referendum

Scary thing is although they not the sort of  people who would be good in the grand scheme of leading a country they both know what it takes to win votes.

Nigel Farage has stepped down as leader of Ukip, saying "I want my life back."

Mr Farage said he didn't know what more he could achieve after Brexit , but warned that if Britain didn't leave the EU by 2020, "watch this space."

He told a press conference he'd come into politics from business because he believed this country should be "self governing."

But he said he never wanted to be a "career politician".

And he promised he wouldn't be changing his mind again this time - as he did following his previous resignation in May 2015.

Speaking in Westminster, he said leading the party had had a profound impact on his life, adding: "I feel I've done my bit."

He said: "I came into politics from business because I believed Britain should be self-governing. I have never been, and I have never wanted to be a career politician.

Cya - cunt!

Oh joy, Mr Hammond suggests an "interim Brexit deal" may be necessary as leaving the EU will probably take longer than 2 years. So that is what lies in store for us.