FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Pokemon Go

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here playing it!

How have you been getting on?

I live in a small town so it's a real struggle to play this properly - i'm enjoying it none the less though.

I just don't get what the fuss is about. But my news feed is filled with my friends playing it.

Have tried to play it but when I do servers are always down or there is no pokemon nearby which is annoying (I know you can use Incense) but I want to explore a bit before I use it

I don't see the point of it

If I want to play Pokemon I'll just get my Gameboy out and play rather than walking around outside like a twat

Love it! Lots of Pokestops at Uni so I stocked up on Pokeballs which is good! Hopefully they work on implamanting more and more aspects to the game as it could start to be boring soon!

Finally officially released in the UK, including an update. I've managed to evolve up a Jolteon and Flareon, as well as a high level Hypno and an Electabuzz from an egg.

I don't see many rares round where I live though :(

Some fools have been strapping their phones to ceiling fans so they can clock up the required steps, whatever that means, to hatch eggs apparently

Don't see the point of just being lazy. If you are going to play this, at least use it to get out of the house and walk, run, ride you bike... Anything really.

Yeah i've seen someone put it on a record player as well, the turntable hatches the egg for them! :lol:

Yeah i've seen someone put it on a record player as well, the turntable hatches the egg for them! :lol:

Genius! :lol:

Been playing it a bit...the bus to and from work is a charm for clocking up the miles hahaha. Servers hacked for 2nd time though, bloody annoying

The most recent update was a bit of a bastard, we now have no ways of tracking pokemon really :/

Yeh, they said they want to add a better system in the future though, but what does in the future mean? Eh.

I can see why they shut down sites like pokevision - but I think they'll have faced less of a backlash if they waited till they had an alternative to offer rather than leave us all with nothing.

Hopefully they will shut it down muahahaha :D

I can see why they shut down sites like pokevision - but I think they'll have faced less of a backlash if they waited till they had an alternative to offer rather than leave us all with nothing.

Yeah, one of the reasons is because of the traffic it caused on the servers, as it would ping every time someone searched/updated.

Up to level 16 at the minute, although nothing over 1000CP :( Found the elusive Dratini at Dorking train station, only to find it was 12cp. Also finally got another Eevee show up, which gave me the candy to evolve into Jolteon, now have it and Vaporeon. So many of the gyms here are controlled by people with Dragonite, Gyarados and/or Snorlax. Whilst I'm getting a fair few Magikarp, not enough to evolve. Not even a sniff of a snorlax or dratini/dragonair since found that one. How?!?!

Yeah, one of the reasons is because of the traffic it caused on the servers, as it would ping every time someone searched/updated.

Up to level 16 at the minute, although nothing over 1000CP :( Found the elusive Dratini at Dorking train station, only to find it was 12cp. Also finally got another Eevee show up, which gave me the candy to evolve into Jolteon, now have it and Vaporeon. So many of the gyms here are controlled by people with Dragonite, Gyarados and/or Snorlax. Whilst I'm getting a fair few Magikarp, not enough to evolve. Not even a sniff of a snorlax or dratini/dragonair since found that one. How?!?!

I think a lot of people have cheated to get some high levels - I know of people here that have.

I caught a wild Dragonite outside my house at 11pm! Was only level 707 but I couldn't NOT get it! I've still not seen a Dratini or Dragonair!

My Pokedex currently reads 'Seen: 80, Caught: 80' and I am holding off on evolving a few things to beef that up.

I think a lot of people have cheated to get some high levels - I know of people here that have.

I caught a wild Dragonite outside my house at 11pm! Was only level 707 but I couldn't NOT get it! I've still not seen a Dratini or Dragonair!

My Pokedex currently reads 'Seen: 80, Caught: 80' and I am holding off on evolving a few things to beef that up.

Didn't know there was any way to cheat haha. I had a random Beedrill show up in garden this morning, 988 CP but ran out of pokéballs

Tie your phone to a ceiling fan apparently.

Knew there was a reason not to play it,,,

That's Russia for you