FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Pokemon Go

I..Eh. Yeh. I don't know what to say to that.

Tie your phone to a ceiling fan apparently.

Errrrr.....I tried that already :lol: 

I did some ligament damage in my leg a few weeks ago, so wasn't really able to play much, so eggs weren't hatching etc. Didn't add a single metre to the count. 

Went from Pokéstops giving loads of Pokéballs, to them giving me hardly any. Currently have 0 :(

• Like 1

Been playing it a tiny bit but not really out much so with nothing close to the house it's pointless most of the time. Wife plays it a lot, usually catch stuff for her when she's driving. Tonight was Taurus, Poliwhirl, Eevees, and some Jigglypuffs. She's level 10 with some 700cp stuff, I'm level 7 now with one at 230ish. Fun game but one that is very active and really anti-social at times.

That's Gastly  :cool:

Was probably a Lickitung... :ph34r:

Best way to 'cheat' in the game is to find a spot where gps sometimes moves you as it's not sure where you are. Press power button to get phone to standby, then again to activate it and sign in. Your gps in game will not know where you are at all and runs around in circles for 3-10 seconds until it locates you... keep doing that for easy 'walking' distances and egg hatching. Only hatched 2-3 eggs and today's one was a fucking caterpie... #nothappy

I've played it a bit too, was pretty cool at first although the novelty has worn off a fair bit now. I'll also be completely lost when they introduce the newer generations - i've no idea on any of them!

Caught my second Dragonite yesterday! Just under level 2000 and with a regular poke ball as well :)

• Like 1

Lucky you man! Had a Chancey right outside my house just not, only CP107 though so that sucks. But at least I got a new Pokemon?

Also cought a 678 Growlithe but I think I will wait for one over 700 to evolve.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chokosc said:

Lucky you man! Had a Chancey right outside my house just not, only CP107 though so that sucks. But at least I got a new Pokemon?

Also cought a 678 Growlithe but I think I will wait for one over 700 to evolve.

Nice!

I am sitting on 140 ghastly candies,. just waiting on a decent ghastly before i go all the way to a Gengar.

• Like 1

The world has gone mad :cry:

10 minutes ago, mase said:

Nice!

I am sitting on 140 ghastly candies,. just waiting on a decent ghastly before i go all the way to a Gengar.

Wow that is a lot! I caught an 18CP Haunter in Uni a month or so ago, was the saddest catch I had.

Also had a 10CP Magikarp run away from me at the beach :(

On 8/19/2016 at 11:19 AM, DropDeadThread said:

I've played it a bit too, was pretty cool at first although the novelty has worn off a fair bit now. I'll also be completely lost when they introduce the newer generations - i've no idea on any of them!

I'll be ok up until Generation 3, after that, I'll be lost. Don't think they'll release the whole lot into game, more likely the most popular. Can't bear the thought of 1,000,000 Rattatas and Zigzagoons appearing.

Have a nice 71cp Magikarp, which is almost perfect IV, and a couple of Dragonairs. FInally got myself a Growlithe the other day.

Given up with gyms to be honest...Every time I take one, some shit comes along with a Snorlax or Dragonite and takes it. Thing is, they're all cheating to get them, as both Pokémon are rare around here. It's took me 2 months to get a Dragonair, and Snorlax hasn't once shown up for me.

YEah I reckon some of it is not worth getting involved with and gyms is one of them.

I did get a 1752 Lapras out of a 10km egg this morning. My pokedex is 102 seen and 101 caught. Damn you Hitmonchan for running on me!! :(

Not bothered with the gyms either... Just not rewarding at all. 

8 hours ago, mase said:

Damn you Hitmonchan for running on me!! :(

You sure it wasn't a Hitandrun?

Gyms are decent, just put your Pokemon in as many as possible, then hit the store to cash in for stardust and coins - it's not about holding gyms, just getting the rewards. I normally cash in between 1-3 a day.

The 10k eggs are the best ways of getting Snorlax and Lapras as they just don't spawn normally very often. Got my Lapras that way and it/s still one of my top Pokemon. :D

Got some 5k eggs underway, level 21 right now, so hoping to get some new ones from them.

6 hours ago, ChrisOrmie said:

Gyms are decent, just put your Pokemon in as many as possible, then hit the store to cash in for stardust and coins - it's not about holding gyms, just getting the rewards. I normally cash in between 1-3 a day.

The 10k eggs are the best ways of getting Snorlax and Lapras as they just don't spawn normally very often. Got my Lapras that way and it/s still one of my top Pokemon. :D

Got some 5k eggs underway, level 21 right now, so hoping to get some new ones from them.

What is your top 6 looking like atm?

Not had a single 10k egg yet.

12 hours ago, mase said:

What is your top 6 looking like atm?

Vaporeon 1574, Exeggutor 1516, Lapras 1495, Golduck 1414, Slowbro 1360, Flareon 1251, with Weezing 1248 just behind. Nearly leveled a 559 Dratini, and a 126 Magikarp so hoping for a big Dragonite and Gyrados out of those soon.

• Like 1

On 03/09/2016 at 00:53, ChrisOrmie said:

Vaporeon 1574, Exeggutor 1516, Lapras 1495, Golduck 1414, Slowbro 1360, Flareon 1251, with Weezing 1248 just behind. Nearly leveled a 559 Dratini, and a 126 Magikarp so hoping for a big Dragonite and Gyrados out of those soon.

Nice, this is my current best:

GU1a8V9.png

• Like 1

They've patched the renaming evee to get specific evolutions. It's random now. 

There's a place in town that has 3 pokestops within reach from a specific point and i shit you not, but there was at least 20 people in the area ?

Caught a fair few magikarps though as it's down by the Clyde. 

12 hours ago, aird said:

They've patched the renaming evee to get specific evolutions. It's random now. 

There's a place in town that has 3 pokestops within reach from a specific point and i shit you not, but there was at least 20 people in the area ?

Caught a fair few magikarps though as it's down by the Clyde. 

Nice, all the ones in my town are spread out so no chance of me doubling up.

How many more candies do you need for a Gyrados?

337 ?

23 hours ago, aird said:

337 ?

Haha, i currently have 75 out of 400 :/

I'm up to about 345 Magikarp candies. Slowly but surely.