Jump to content
FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Pokemon Go

Recommended Posts

Christ, I can only dream to be that close :lol:

 

I did get a near-600 Bulbasaur out of a 2km egg on Saturday so that'll be my Venasaur (eventually!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2016 at 09:26, mase said:

Christ, I can only dream to be that close :lol:

 

I did get a near-600 Bulbasaur out of a 2km egg on Saturday so that'll be my Venasaur (eventually!)

I was over the required 400, but splurged a lot of stardust and candies(about 45) on getting Magikarp ready for evolution :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over 350 Magikarp candies now, just not played it in weeks. Lawyers, doctors, and working a lot to pay for all that. Means little time for internet/games. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ, i don't even have 100 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because you are a bad boy, no doubt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pyso said:

Because you are a bad boy, no doubt.

Well the jokes i on you as i'm now on 102!!! :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Find a lake or river, you'll get far more Magikarp around there than normal, it's 3 for catching and another for storing so after finding 100 Magikarp (takes around 24-48 total hours) you'll have enough candies to get your Gyarados.

Live right by a lake but too lazy to work that hard, just pick the odd Magikarp up when I pass. :lol: It also does the odd Dratini though so it's a nice spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/10/2016 at 16:53, ChrisOrmie said:

Find a lake or river, you'll get far more Magikarp around there than normal, it's 3 for catching and another for storing so after finding 100 Magikarp (takes around 24-48 total hours) you'll have enough candies to get your Gyarados.

Live right by a lake but too lazy to work that hard, just pick the odd Magikarp up when I pass. :lol: It also does the odd Dratini though so it's a nice spot.

I live in the middle of England. There is no lake, sea or river near me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving this Halloween update, sooooo many candies and i'm ready for my third Gengar already! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Cubone :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pyso said:

Poor Cubone :(

Got loads of him too, and a Marowak.

I'm guessing you're referencing the orginal anime though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mase said:

I'm guessing you're referencing the orginal anime though?

He wears the skull of his dead mother, ffs. Poor thing. This comes to mind:

 

67f6a7311abc942838fe534f2fa7d6334ee413ef

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Pyso said:

He wears the skull of his dead mother, ffs. Poor thing. This comes to mind:

 

67f6a7311abc942838fe534f2fa7d6334ee413ef

lol, the feels ><

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me, or are there a lot more Pokémon around after the latest update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pyso said:

Is it just me, or are there a lot more Pokémon around after the latest update?

Yup, they did a 5 day event where spawns were increased. Everyone loved it so they've kept it on :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievably scary how long this thread has kept going :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mase said:

Everyone loved it so they've kept it on :)

Plus people are probably buying more poke balls to catch all this extra Pokémon, making them more money!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, localhero said:

Unbelievably scary how long this thread has kept going :o

It's amazing what different things people are into. I bet to anyone not into Fm we're all fucking retards who need to get out more :D

3 hours ago, Pyso said:

Plus people are probably buying more poke balls to catch all this extra Pokémon, making them more money!

Yup, swings and roundabouts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True enough, but FM could lead to gainful employment. Pokémon hunting less likely to. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ditto is now available to all - just need to be lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ditto.

 

Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, i actually caught one last night so that novelty didn't last long!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 141/151

Missing Charizard (can evolve but waiting for a good Charmander/Charmeleon), Muk and Victreebel from the UK dex. MY mate got me Tauros in New York 2 weeks back :happy:

I've nearly had the dex completed for ages, but I've barely played it the last 2 months.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mully said:

I have 141/151

Missing Charizard (can evolve but waiting for a good Charmander/Charmeleon), Muk and Victreebel from the UK dex. MY mate got me Tauros in New York 2 weeks back :happy:

I've nearly had the dex completed for ages, but I've barely played it the last 2 months.

 

You bastard! :(

I've no way of ever getting hte region exclusives I don't think unless a) trading is a worldwide thing and you just need a username or b) they open it up once further gens are released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×