FM-View Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mase

Pokemon Go

Anyone still playing this?

Caught a Mew at the weekend, and a load of Alolan Pokemon too.

I like the fact they've introduced friends, gifting and trading (not been able to do a trade yet mind)

On 25/06/2018 at 12:34, mase said:

Anyone still playing this?

Caught a Mew at the weekend, and a load of Alolan Pokemon too.

I like the fact they've introduced friends, gifting and trading (not been able to do a trade yet mind)

I logged on occasionally the last few months but been on pretty much every day since the update, caught a fuck tonne of new pokemon the last few days :D

The introduction of friends, the daily challenges and the mythical) (think thats what its called), give something extra to play for

I play it now and again, but i'm only level 22 and have missed out on lots of events/community days. I'm not overly fussed about that, but it does make it tricky when hopping on and trying to play catch up!

Still playing, not every day but we make an effort to get out and raid with the locals etc. Currently level 36, some big cp pokemon, quite a few shinies, couple of luckies, lots of legendaries and event pokemon too.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2018 at 21:58, ChrisOrmie said:

Still playing, not every day but we make an effort to get out and raid with the locals etc. Currently level 36, some big cp pokemon, quite a few shinies, couple of luckies, lots of legendaries and event pokemon too.

Nice, nobody in my town really plays so not been able to do a single trade yet. And i can only raid solo so basically level 3 and below

On 06/08/2018 at 04:21, mase said:

Nice, nobody in my town really plays so not been able to do a single trade yet. And i can only raid solo so basically level 3 and below

If you haven't already done so I'd check out the Silph Road community map which lists Discord groups that cover certain areas. Met a lot of people through that and it's how we coordinate raids. If one doesn't suit your needs create a Discord group, then post it on that map to see if you can get some people interested. Most raids can be done with 5-6, the biggest with 8 of decent level so you might be able to get some action going there. Good luck!

• Like 1